Conditioning ideas for summer break

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son and I will be hiking up Mount Kilimanjaro and several other peaks in the surrounding vicinity. My son is a DA player.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My son and I will be hiking up Mount Kilimanjaro and several other peaks in the surrounding vicinity. My son is a DA player.
      Did you have to throw in that he was a DA player? What difference does that make?
      Does that make him better at hiking?

Comment

Did you have to throw in that he was a DA player? What difference does that make?
        DA players play at a higher level and they hike at a higher level. They also live longer. Just putting that out there.

Comment

Trolled

Comment

any futsal that you can recommend in miami dade?

Comment

any futsal that you can recommend in miami dade?
              Yes call Chicho Elcojo at Doral Futsal. Best trainer in Miami

Comment

What an ass

Comment

OP just wanted to show off that he can afford for his kid to do pay-to-play DA and afford international travel.

Comment

Fellas, it's all useless what ya'll recommended. For as long as it is not ELITE, it's all junk.
                    Regardless of what you do, it must be ELITE. ELITE pool, ELITE pillow, ELITE pussy diving or whatever you're doing, it just got to be ELITE without the ELITE it's well...... not elite.

Not just your average touches on the ball, but ELITE touches on the ball.

You get the idea.

Comment

Our team did cross fit as team at one of the local sweat houses last season. Our team is pretty good but were it paid off is when the girls literally ran better teams into the ground after the half.

Comment

OP just wanted to show off that he can afford for his kid to do pay-to-play DA and afford international travel.
                        My son and I just hiked independence pass in Aspen without ropes. My son plays DA also. If your not da you should quit the game. And you should never try a serious hiking expedition.

Comment

My son and I just hiked independence pass in Aspen without ropes. My son plays DA also. If your not da you should quit the game. And you should never try a serious hiking expedition.
                          DA elitist pri*k

Comment

I guess we're supposed to be impressed by that? Sorry. We're not.

Comment

I guess we're supposed to be impressed by that? Sorry. We're not.
                              My son just went on a white water river rafting expedition and navigated class 5 rapids. He played center mid for his DA team. Do you think that this is a coincidence? Greatness on the pitch and greatness in the river. Deal with it. This is not a recreational kid.

Comment

Mine stay at aHoliday Inn Express.

Some of you DA parents are too friggin' funny - "greatness on the pitch." Get over yourselves. Your kids aren't all that.

Realistic DA parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X