Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Futsal would be the best offseason training.
    Moving to a barrio in Argentina would be even better. If you like french flavor then try the streets of Marseille, France.

Comment

My son tends to lose a little fitness in between seasons.

I was thinking of summer speed training with the following

10 sprints
      100 yards
      90 yards
      80 yards
      Regress 10 yards each sprint until u are done with 1 minute breaks between ESC one. Should I add a parachute to build strength

20 mins of ladder work

10 minutes of bleachers

10 minute cool down

5 times a week

Will this be effective

If it matters son turns four in july
      Too late. My son started training off season when he was still in the womb. Got signed by Bayern Munich when was 2.

Try thumb sucking during the off season. If he can't be a soccer player, maybe he can become a team manager for his own child's team someday. Lot's of sucking in that position!

Comment

Absolutely. Cross country, meaning the U.S, east to west. You will also want to throw a big medicine ball at his head so he can practice flicks, shots, and passes in all directions, to build next strength and prevent future concussions. He'll go straight to men's national team. No DA needed.
        LOL good one!

Comment

To me breath control is very important. Summer is the perfect time to practice this because the pool is warm. My kids take turn holding their breath for as long as they can. My 11 year olds record is 2 mins 33 seconds. This summer I think he will get three

Comment

To me breath control is very important. Summer is the perfect time to practice this because the pool is warm. My kids take turn holding their breath for as long as they can. My 11 year olds record is 2 mins 33 seconds. This summer I think he will get three
            I do the same thing, but with your wife's pus*y. Super stinky down there, but oh so delicious. I'm almost at 3 minutes too. I'll text you the video.

Comment

Great advise! 4 minutes and 10 seconds was what it took a free diver to dive 100 meters in December. Am holding my one year old under water as I type this with my free hand. He is doing great, 6 minutes and counting and he is so relaxed. No bubbles, no movement, nothing. LaLiga here we come!

Comment

Great advise! 4 minutes and 10 seconds was what it took a free diver to dive 100 meters in December. Am holding my one year old under water as I type this with my free hand. He is doing great, 6 minutes and counting and he is so relaxed. No bubbles, no movement, nothing. LaLiga here we come!
                If you want to save money on water, a pillow works nearly the same way. After the initial acclimation, they settle in very calmly.

Comment

I do the same thing, but with your wife's pus*y. Super stinky down there, but oh so delicious. I'm almost at 3 minutes too. I'll text you the video.
                  That's cool but I'm married to a hulking man. He will want more then three minutes. Kisses!

Comment

That's cool but I'm married to a hulking man. He will want more then three minutes. Kisses!
                    Congrats to your husband. But please clean out your cooch. It's like a smelly catcher's mitt.

Comment

You don't get it. We are a same sex couple. Both men. Famunda 🧀 for you. Enjoy.

Comment

I have a 1-year-old son...he will most likely play u9 next year and then onto to a u17 DA squad when he is 3. This summer we are combining explosive lifts, agility work, and sprints. Long distance is ok, but to get a true game feel, it needs to be sprints. We will do this with a 25 lb vest on at the hottest time of day. Next summer he will live in a favela and play soccer in the streets in pickup games, to develop his more natural approach and creativity.

Comment

I have a 1-year-old son...he will most likely play u9 next year and then onto to a u17 DA squad when he is 3. This summer we are combining explosive lifts, agility work, and sprints. Long distance is ok, but to get a true game feel, it needs to be sprints. We will do this with a 25 lb vest on at the hottest time of day. Next summer he will live in a favela and play soccer in the streets in pickup games, to develop his more natural approach and creativity.
                          We are doing a similar program with my 5 year old. This will be his 4th summer in Rio and 2nd year on the U17 MNT. However, because competition is getting tight, we have decided to identify him as a female from this point forward. We have already received 2 D1 offers and Jill Ellis is visiting us this weekend.

Comment

Don't try going pro, it will be a waste of time and money believe me

Comment

Sorry your son wasn't good enough to make WFF GDA

Comment

Pool and a lot of outdoor activities

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X