Ocys da

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that DA funded cost to parents is $4500. True, not true?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard that DA funded cost to parents is $4500. True, not true?
      No It's $2500 cost to parents

Comment

No It's $2500 cost to parents
        Plus team dues.

Comment

Plus team dues.
          On the website:

Orlando City's Development Academy Program is the pinnacle of the Orlando City youth pyramid, providing the highest level of competition available for our brightest young talent. As part of Orlando City's commitment to developing young talent, all Orlando City USSDA players will be fully funded. This includes registration, travel and uniform costs.

Comment

Plus team dues.
            The $2500 includes everything no team dues, showcases, all travel including player and staff flights, hotels, food everything.

Comment

The $2500 includes everything no team dues, showcases, all travel including player and staff flights, hotels, food everything.
              What about gas and mileage as well a dinner per diem for the TBU players making that commute 4 days a week?

Comment

When are the DA tryouts?

How were turnouts for OC ECNL? FKK had huge numbers. There were at least 100 2002 girls and probably 60 2001 girls. FKK made some elections for the ECNL teams. Mostly top players from returning players but their were some new faces.

I think there are going to be some very disappointed and unhappy girls when they realize they are not going to be on the DA but as consolidation they get to be on the OC ECNL(Purple/White) team. Fun, fun.
                OC is having a second round of tryouts due to their low tryout attendance, if that tells you anything.....

Comment

OC is having a second round of tryouts due to their low tryout attendance, if that tells you anything.....
                  There were at least 70 players on the field on Saturday. I am not sure about Sunday.
                  I don't know about another tryout. That may be a good thing. I do know all of the selected girls are to meet and greet their teammates and trainers on April 15th.

Comment

There were at least 70 players on the field on Saturday. I am not sure about Sunday.
                    I don't know about another tryout. That may be a good thing. I do know all of the selected girls are to meet and greet their teammates and trainers on April 15th.
                    70 players for which age group or are you talking 70 total?

Comment

70 players for which age group or are you talking 70 total?
                      There were approximately 70 for 2003. They had two fields playing with girls on the side waiting to be played. It was my understanding that they were there for ECNL, Purple and the other color which I think is white. There were supposedly just a hand full for the DA bc they were asked to meet privately in an office and it was about 6 girls. I assumed they already had there eyes set on the ECNL girls that they were moving into the academy.

Comment

GDA does not have any coaches. What happens if you sign up and then the coach is a total wanker? Are you stuck or can you transfer to ECNL? This is a very risky move for sophomores and juniors.

Comment

Is FC Florida bringing over an entire 01 team to be OC's ECNL team? How does that work?

Comment

What about gas and mileage as well a dinner per diem for the TBU players making that commute 4 days a week?
                            LOL....there are no TBU players playing DA beyond the winless 02 team. The bus stops there. LOL

Comment

It is called

Is FC Florida bringing over an entire 01 team to be OC's ECNL team? How does that work?
                              It is called DT and AH can not develop players. Recruit, recruit, recruit and then ruin the player. These two are a joke. How do they even have jobs.

Comment

Which is the best DA program?
                                None. DA is a waste of time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X