Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't dilute your point, stick to the boys argument its the only valid one. the best girls are at ecnl and do not play oysa and thus no state cup
    Hey, I am the one who started this thread and I am going to disagree with this comment. I have a daughter in State Cup, and know a lot of the girls on the ECNL teams (both CU and FCP) saying the best girls are at ECNL is not even remotely close to accurate. Their are quite a few girls in ECNL that would not start on OYSA teams. Being on an ECNL team only means that you were considered acceptable at tryouts; and that your parents are making a very large sacrifice to support their daughter playing. This is why Oregon ECNL teams are getting waxed by other states.

In summary, you are wrong. And while I hate Westside, you cannot argue that they are on a nice run..
    1.1.32.3.NuOXgoZJEP8#imgrc=dp1LNdc8vxRUgM

Comment

Hey, I am the one who started this thread and I am going to disagree with this comment. I have a daughter in State Cup, and know a lot of the girls on the ECNL teams (both CU and FCP) saying the best girls are at ECNL is not even remotely close to accurate. Their are quite a few girls in ECNL that would not start on OYSA teams. Being on an ECNL team only means that you were considered acceptable at tryouts; and that your parents are making a very large sacrifice to support their daughter playing. This is why Oregon ECNL teams are getting waxed by other states.

In summary, you are wrong. And while I hate Westside, you cannot argue that they are on a nice run..
      1.1.32.3.NuOXgoZJEP8#imgrc=dp1LNdc8vxRUgM
      And they have been on a nice run for decades....because they are the strongest, most reputable and valid club in Oregon. People love to hate the top dog, but numbers, statistics and history don't lie.

Comment

Don't dilute your point, stick to the boys argument its the only valid one. the best girls are at ecnl and do not play oysa and thus no state cup
        For the older girls, maybe.

OYSA is better for both 02 and 03. And while Westside is in the 02 semifinals, it would be an upset for them to advance--probably will be WA vs GPS

Comment

OYSA is better for both 02 and 03. And while Westside is in the 02 semifinals, it would be an upset for them to advance--probably will be WA vs GPS
          Likely but WT still has a solid girls program. The players love Cory and his coaching crew. He'll be at the helm for the girls hs program next year.

Many of the players on the ECNL teams and the Westside teams played together on their school teams. Glad they get along and don't pass judgement on one another. GDA will also be the same-many players, much love.

Comment

Good call GPS just beat west side in pk's so it's GPS and WA in the final

Comment

Good call GPS just beat west side in pk's so it's GPS and WA in the final
              B-05 just lost to FC in OT 3-1.

Comment

B-05 just lost to FC in OT 3-1.
                Just wondering how many of your vaunted Westside teams are left. Like I said before statistics are only as good as what they are measuring. When most of the girls and older boys brackets only have 10 teams to start, basically half the teams make semis....so save it.

Comment

Just wondering how many of your vaunted Westside teams are left. Like I said before statistics are only as good as what they are measuring. When most of the girls and older boys brackets only have 10 teams to start, basically half the teams make semis....so save it.
                  7 out of 16 finals have a WT team.

Comment

7 out of 16 finals have a WT team.
                    Damn, parity sucks.

Comment

Happy with the results.
                      Thanks for thinking of us.

"Only" is alright considering how many of the teams made it out of prelims. Ditto for the other clubs. It's all good.

Comment

I actually saw a lot of positive commentary and not the excessive boasts you claim.

Interesting to see a almost all of their teams advance to quarters and beyond. Truth.

Also like seeing the smaller clubs that were represented and advanced.

Comment

I actually saw a lot of positive commentary and not the excessive boasts you claim.

Interesting to see a almost all of their teams advance to quarters and beyond. Truth.

Also like seeing the smaller clubs that were represented and advanced.
                          Someone posted the teams going into the finals.

Congrats all that played some great games to date.

Comment

Westside=💩

Another Westside parent being delusional and crying like a beeotch on the 05 thread

Comment

Someone posted the teams going into the finals.

Congrats all that played some great games to date.
                              Agree. Congrats to all participants.

Comment

Westside=💩

Shots fired on the 05 thread. Westside parents assemble! Protect the club. Remember the motto:

Deny, Deflect, Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive...um, Dodge.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X