Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks as if gc has been neutered to say the least. Not much coming from the aztec doco

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Looks as if gc has been neutered to say the least. Not much coming from the aztec doco
      Trouble ahead, Trouble behind

Comment

funny...get your facts straight with the relegation
        point was that they should be relegated out...I understand they are a charter club but based of performance, they should have teams pushed down. Results don't lie, this club is awful and a complete waste of money

Comment

point was that they should be relegated out...I understand they are a charter club but based of performance, they should have teams pushed down. Results don't lie, this club is awful and a complete waste of money
          Thanks for spending your valuable time telling everyone this club is awful and a waste of time. You're a real hero to the less informed.

Comment

Thanks for spending your valuable time telling everyone this club is awful and a waste of time. You're a real hero to the less informed.
            And your a real Jack_ss. but something tells me you've been told that a lot.

Comment

I think its great what the previous poster said. The truth hurts sometimes.

Comment

I think its great what the previous poster said. The truth hurts sometimes.
                I think it's great that you feel that way. Thanks for caring about the less intelligent.

Comment

Aztec is doing just fine.

http://www.aztecsoccer.com/news_arti...rer_id=2864810

Comment

"It's the same story the crow told me; it's the only one he knows.
                    Like the morning sun you come and like the wind you go."

Comment

That coaching slate is nothing to brag or write home about... this club had a stellar staff back in the day. Look how many parent coaches they have. Your paying "club money" for this?

Comment

So JW is coaching 10 teams, five teams either have no coach or do not have enough players to play (TBD or TBA) and 40% of the teams are being coached by coaches that are parent coaches or coaches with no or only entry-level certification. Plus, the entire slate is subject to change.

This is good news?

Comment

So JW is coaching 10 teams, five teams either have no coach or do not have enough players to play (TBD or TBA) and 40% of the teams are being coached by coaches that are parent coaches or coaches with no or only entry-level certification. Plus, the entire slate is subject to change.

This is good news?
                          Exactly!! My god, how many times can these thieves pull the wool over the eyes of these parents? Half of that slate are parents (town coaches). Plus, 5-7 teams barely have enough players. It will be the same dog and pony show this year...borrowing players, moving kids up and down etc....It's shame how far this club has fallen. What a disappointment!

Comment

Exactly!! My god, how many times can these thieves pull the wool over the eyes of these parents? Half of that slate are parents (town coaches). Plus, 5-7 teams barely have enough players. It will be the same dog and pony show this year...borrowing players, moving kids up and down etc....It's shame how far this club has fallen. What a disappointment!

New league rules, lets see if they are enforced....no NPL players can play down in the NEP and all teams must have a full field plus 1 to put in a team, tick tock, the deadline is by the end of the week to put in teams.

They also have ES listed as a coach....he is gone to Seacoast.

Comment

New league rules, lets see if they are enforced....no NPL players can play down in the NEP and all teams must have a full field plus 1 to put in a team, tick tock, the deadline is by the end of the week to put in teams.

They also have ES listed as a coach....he is gone to Seacoast.
                              What do you mean by "full field plus 1"?

Comment

What do you mean by "full field plus 1"?
                                12 players genius

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X