• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump

MAGA

USA

Best president of all time!!
    Trump's hardcore supporters are like cult members.

Comment

Trump's hardcore supporters are like cult members.
      all "hard core" supporters of anyone or anything is like a cult.

Comment

https://fthmb.tqn.com/AAf7NhUvZMT_X7...b7d0e9348b.jpg

Comment

"The biggest witch hunt against me in history"

Comment

Were there's smoke, there's fire

Comment

Were there's smoke, there's fire
              I take it that you would be part of a ***** mob in the south when Democrats ran such things. You are a racist that does not want to see the inner cities rebuilt with high paying jobs for inner city people. Today's democrats keep us in the chains of poverty. Trump wants to create skilled jobs. BUT then you cant handle that can you.

Comment

I take it that you would be part of a ***** mob in the south when Democrats ran such things. You are a racist that does not want to see the inner cities rebuilt with high paying jobs for inner city people. Today's democrats keep us in the chains of poverty. Trump wants to create skilled jobs. BUT then you cant handle that can you.
                My what a fantasy world you live in. Do you have a unicorn in your backyard also?

Comment

"The biggest witch hunt against me in history"
                  Amen!!

Coney & Mueller are liars and part of of liberal agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if they're being paid by some deep pocket liberals to make up lies about DJT, the best president of all time.

Comment

My what a fantasy world you live in. Do you have a unicorn in your backyard also?
                    There are good and bad Republicans and there are good and bad Democrats for your backyards. There are good and bad Presidents. We have abolished fantasies about him being a good President.

Comment

lol kind of like those Carrier jobs he bragged about saving? Or Boeing

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3269926

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/22/news...ner/index.html

Comment

Since President Trump has now admitted that he did not make a tape of his conversations with disgraced former FBI director Comey, it's going to come down to Trump's word against Comey's. Who are people going to believe? The disgraced former FBI director of poor repute that has been proven to be a liar and a LEAKER or the president of the United States? The answer should be obvious.

As soon as this witch hunt comes to an end DJT can go on and make the USA great again and he can not only govern this country but can become the ruler of the world and solidify his place as the greatest ruler of all time.

Comment

Amen!!

Coney & Mueller are liars and part of of liberal agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if they're being paid by some deep pocket liberals to make up lies about DJT, the best president of all time.
                          Oh to be a witness when you finally realize you've put all your trust and faith in a man that doesn't care about you, your family, your friends, or this country - just himself and his grifter family and leech friends

Comment

Since President Trump has now admitted that he did not make a tape of his conversations with disgraced former FBI director Comey, it's going to come down to Trump's word against Comey's. Who are people going to believe? The disgraced former FBI director of poor repute that has been proven to be a liar and a LEAKER or the president of the United States? The answer should be obvious.

As soon as this witch hunt comes to an end DJT can go on and make the USA great again and he can not only govern this country but can become the ruler of the world and solidify his place as the greatest ruler of all time.
                            So that must be why more Americans believe Comey than Trump, 57% to 34%.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/major...ry?id=48153530

Comment

Do you believe the WH and Trump secretly record meetings or do you not?

Comment

Do you believe the WH and Trump secretly record meetings or do you not?
                                I believe Trump/White House and whatever they say. If it's been stated that there are no recordings, there are no recordings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X