Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wow, you must be drunk on his cool aid huh?

What 11v11 team did he "develop". What players did he train for 2-3 years and bring them along. Remember the core of that WPU 2001 team is now gone. That core of the team was with WPU 2-3 years before JC. He promoted a kid in CV that is NOT academy material. He charged parents $$$$$$ for Region 3 and Southern Regionals.

Professional? maybe in speaking, not in appearance. Certainly not in coaching nor playing. Where did he play? hmmm wondering. He has only tried to buddy up to USSF, nothing more. He cannot and yet to this date has not developed a team for 2-3 years and accomplished something with HIS players he developed.
    hahahaha he takes teams to the next level. Unlike any other of your coaches. The fact you consider players are done developing at 12 shows the crap mentality West Pines parents and coaches have. Considering this is your standard, then NOBODY is a good coach and the other coaches have not really accomplished anythingggggg

Comment

Can we please stop talking about an irrelevant club like West Pines? Weston took your best players and best coach. Live with it. Just like Davie sold out its girls program as a feeder for Weston, maybe your boy's side should do the same. Then you can say that you are part of something moving in the right direction. Until then, enough already.

Comment

Can we please stop talking about an irrelevant club like West Pines? Weston took your best players and best coach. Live with it. Just like Davie sold out its girls program as a feeder for Weston, maybe your boy's side should do the same. Then you can say that you are part of something moving in the right direction. Until then, enough already.
        This is sooo true. If you are at Pines now it is because you dont have the talent to be elsewhere.

Comment

This is sooo true. If you are at Pines now it is because you dont have the talent to be elsewhere.

The only good teams in weston are the DA. All other, including pre-DA, are not better than the other clubs in the area, and DA teams are not made out of weston players, they recruit.

If you say this is not true then tell me why Weston is not winning all tournaments and leagues?

PreDA and below are average teams

Comment

The only good teams in weston are the DA. All other, including pre-DA, are not better than the other clubs in the area, and DA teams are not made out of weston players, they recruit.

If you say this is not true then tell me why Weston is not winning all tournaments and leagues?

South Florida DA is getting schooled

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...0#filter-table

Comment

if you look at rankings for 2006 Pre-academy, 2005 Black, 2004 Black, 2003 Black, I think your statement can be easily debunked. The black teams are usually top 10 in the state per gs (I understand, not totally reliable) and in the hunt for state cup and NPL. plus your kid gets exposure with Da coaches, as there are frequent scrimmages. so pre-academy/ black is not a bad place to be and certainly not an "average" team. if your kid plays pre-academy or black, he will be on one of the state's top non-DA teams.

Comment

if you look at rankings for 2006 Pre-academy, 2005 Black, 2004 Black, 2003 Black, I think your statement can be easily debunked. The black teams are usually top 10 in the state per gs (I understand, not totally reliable) and in the hunt for state cup and NPL. plus your kid gets exposure with Da coaches, as there are frequent scrimmages. so pre-academy/ black is not a bad place to be and certainly not an "average" team. if your kid plays pre-academy or black, he will be on one of the state's top non-DA teams.
                yes sure!!! hahaha

Comment

Weston parents are so blind!!
                  If your kids is on the U9 team not been developed and trained to be able to grow as a player , what makes you think that in two o three years he will be on the U12 DA team? DA is not made by first come, first serve!!!

DA team is full of recruited players all over south Florida? I can guarantee you that if you take a look at the U12 or U14 roster you won't find a single player that been in Weston since U8!
                  Weston does not develop youth player! Comprende?

Comment

If your kids is on the U9 team not been developed and trained to be able to grow as a player , what makes you think that in two o three years he will be on the U12 DA team? DA is not made by first come, first serve!!!

DA team is full of recruited players all over south Florida? I can guarantee you that if you take a look at the U12 or U14 roster you won't find a single player that been in Weston since U8!
                    yes they do Zigler developed Bedoya

Comment

west pines elite teams are also usually in the top 10 of those categories, go and check by yourself. EOD you decide, they are both top or average teams

Comment

You are the one who is blind my friend. Who said anything about u8 or u9 ? Statement made was that pre academy or black is not an "average". team from u12 to u15. That's all. No one said anything about u8 or u9. The little ones are not yet in competitive soccer. They need to eat pizza, laugh, have fun and learn how to dribble.

Comment

Alright! You want to forget the younger group at Weston paying like competitive $$$ but they should be eating ice cream in the park ok!
                          Here we go again!
                          What makes you think that any kid on Weston U10 pre joke academy is developing good enought to be place on the DA in two years( u12)
                          You are blind!!! Weston does not develop players! Once again DA team is pure recruit!!

Comment

They should suspend Javier Carrillo license for poaching

Comment

"Poaching" doesn't apply to DA.

Learn the system.

Comment

US soccer hired him to recruit the best players to DA programs. Go file a complaint. Lol Weston and Boca are thankful

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X