Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca United no updates? DOC? Coaches?

BU really? Still no updates on G-DA DOC? B-DA DOC?
    NOT EVEN the COACHES? Players have no idea who their coach is?
    Sign here give me your money but won't disclose who will develop the player?
    Is it me or you have to be insane to agree to such terms?
    What happened to full discloser?

See link below:

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=330913

Teams have already been selected and if you got selected the coach already called you . Sorry your kid didn't make it maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Teams have already been selected and if you got selected the coach already called you . Sorry your kid didn't make it maybe next year
      You keep posting that, but it is not true. I am a BU parent. I have a daughter on a GDA team and Pre-Academy team. 100% CONFIRMED. Contracts signed and money paid. Neither team has an assigned coach. No emails are being answered. No texts are being answered. Every phone call has been, "we're working on it."

At this point, there is no other option. Just have to grin and bare it. But I foresee this being the norm in the upcoming year.

Comment

Well my child is on the da team and we were called by the coach before signing . Sorry to hear that

Comment

You keep posting that, but it is not true. I am a BU parent. I have a daughter on a GDA team and Pre-Academy team. 100% CONFIRMED. Contracts signed and money paid. Neither team has an assigned coach. No emails are being answered. No texts are being answered. Every phone call has been, "we're working on it."

At this point, there is no other option. Just have to grin and bare it. But I foresee this being the norm in the upcoming year.
          You can still get a full refund and go to solid program like Parkland or Florida Select

BU you guys should hire Andres Bolivar as the B-DA-DOC, pines screwed up and let him go. He would be a great addition to BU

Comment

You can still get a full refund and go to solid program like Parkland or Florida Select

BU you guys should hire Andres Bolivar as the B-DA-DOC, pines screwed up and let him go. He would be a great addition to BU
            Solid program like parkland? It's different when u compare a rec program and everyone make the team and will get playing time regardless of skill and not a - parent crazy my kid is a future national team member - team , not everyone can be on the BU academy teams, not everyone will start. Imagine the headache dealing with those parents , whose kid is better than most of the parkland kids but maybe not good enough yet to start at da, but it will be fine, there will be coaches in place by august , the BU troller will keep trolling even if the BU da wins every single game

Comment

Screwed up? Oh man..you're entire post is so recreational

Comment

Solid program like parkland? It's different when u compare a rec program and everyone make the team and will get playing time regardless of skill and not a - parent crazy my kid is a future national team member - team , not everyone can be on the BU academy teams, not everyone will start. Imagine the headache dealing with those parents , whose kid is better than most of the parkland kids but maybe not good enough yet to start at da, but it will be fine, there will be coaches in place by august , the BU troller will keep trolling even if the BU da wins every single game
                hahaha not everyone makes the team, and Roger Thomas is a great coach BU doesn't even have coaches.

BU lost all the games their academy teams played against non DA teams, ask EE what happened when they played Inter a non DA team schooling them 4-0

Comment

BU really? Still no updates on G-DA DOC? B-DA DOC?
                  NOT EVEN the COACHES? Players have no idea who their coach is?
                  Sign here give me your money but won't disclose who will develop the player?
                  Is it me or you have to be insane to agree to such terms?
                  What happened to full discloser?

See link below:

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=330913
                  Does anyone know who's the U16 coach? It seems like the U14 are the only ones aware of who their coach will be.

Comment

Does anyone know who's the U16 coach? It seems like the U14 are the only ones aware of who their coach will be.
                    And that is not really a coach

Comment

As long as they keep their best player and future national team player fat ankles in place no worries, kid will carry team with his ankles.

Comment

Any updates yet?

Comment

Boca United no updates? DOC? Coaches?

U16 GIRLS is some guy named bruno who was fired from CSU last year

Comment

U16 GIRLS is some guy named bruno who was fired from CSU last year
                            Actually Bruno is a great coach. Bruno wasn't fired, he left on his own will because he was exposing how crappy CSU and the whole organization as a whole. When you excel and other coaches are exposed for their laziness you become unlike by the organization. Great addition to Boca United if the rumor is correct. Coach Bruno is great. The girl will love him if they want to excel.

Comment

Actually Bruno is a great coach. Bruno wasn't fired, he left on his own will because he was exposing how crappy CSU and the whole organization as a whole. When you excel and other coaches are exposed for their laziness you become unlike by the organization. Great addition to Boca United if the rumor is correct. Coach Bruno is great. The girl will love him if they want to excel.
                              Wow! The BU spinners are on full cycle. He is just another CSU reject like CS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X