Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incoming boys academy u-14 northeast(04s)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it bizarre that you are all talking about and comparing 12/13/14 year olds. These are puberty years for boys. Some will develop. Some will peak. Some will drop soccer for girlfriends. Gasp.

They are freaking kids.

The fact that many of you are so invested here is frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I find it bizarre that you are all talking about and comparing 12/13/14 year olds. These are puberty years for boys. Some will develop. Some will peak. Some will drop soccer for girlfriends. Gasp.

They are freaking kids.

The fact that many of you are so invested here is frightening.
      Why are you here again? Remind me.

Comment

Why are you here again? Remind me.
        Research project focused on people with OCD.

Comment

Research project focused on people with OCD.
          Sorry your kid didn't make DA. Maybe you should do your project on depression.

Comment

Sorry your kid didn't make DA. Maybe you should do your project on depression.
            Too many wackos and loud mouths in DA. You will fit right in. Good luck.

Comment

Too many wackos and loud mouths in DA. You will fit right in. Good luck.
              Hello pot, meet kettle. Embrace your own pscychosis. You're on TS in a thread about 13 year olds arguing with annonymous people. Again, sorry your kid is underachieving. NPL is pretty awesome though.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2071568]

Like I said, he played 4 games in the Spring according to game reports. Someone said he played "a lot of the Spring season" with the 03's. He played 3 of the last 4. They didn't have him play up against the Revs. It looks like that Seacoast game was a lopsided loss for the Bolts. Isn't this kid a center back?
                If you ask me he should be playing up an age group permanently right now. It would best for his development. When he did play up, him and another 04 were the two best players. DC needs to stop holding his chosen ones by a leash and let them run free.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2072225]

If you ask me he should be playing up an age group permanently right now. It would best for his development. When he did play up, him and another 04 were the two best players. DC needs to stop holding his chosen ones by a leash and let them run free.
                  They didn't have enough confidence to roster him against the Revs. That's telling.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2072268]

They didn't have enough confidence to roster him against the Revs. That's telling.
                    That's just DC. He didn't take his top 3 04s to that game. As the poster said, "he has them on a leash". Two of the 04s are more than physically and technically capable. DC's ego got the best of him. His theory must be, If he's not coaching them they can't develop. Next year he'll be forced to play them up. More than 1/2 the kids that were on the 03 team to begin the year have left. And I have a feeling DC is the reason why.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2072320]

That's just DC. He didn't take his top 3 04s to that game. As the poster said, "he has them on a leash". Two of the 04s are more than physically and technically capable. DC's ego got the best of him. His theory must be, If he's not coaching them they can't develop. Next year he'll be forced to play them up. More than 1/2 the kids that were on the 03 team to begin the year have left. And I have a feeling DC is the reason why.
                      I heard he took them to ECNL.

Comment

No one from the Bolts will get very far. The reality is that US Soccer is lazy and relies on the Revs. Now that the Bolts kids turned the Revs down they're stuck at the Bolts.
                        Center back and Cdm should've been playing up this past year. DC is nuts. Those two kids stand a good chance of making the national team and DC wasted a whole year of development by keeping them on a 9v9 pitch. The center back has maturity, and intelligence that a lot of defenders in high school don't. The cdm has unbelievable distribution far above his age as well. I don't understand DC's logic. If the two kids are physically, technically, and mentally ready to play up why didn't he do it. That's the problem with US soccer, our coaches can't seem to think outside of the box and are afraid to encourage creativity and experiment. That's why FC Dallas is the best in the country. They encourage creativity and think outside of the box with different methods.

Comment

Center back and Cdm should've been playing up this past year. DC is nuts. Those two kids stand a good chance of making the national team and DC wasted a whole year of development by keeping them on a 9v9 pitch. The center back has maturity, and intelligence that a lot of defenders in high school don't. The cdm has unbelievable distribution far above his age as well. I don't understand DC's logic. If the two kids are physically, technically, and mentally ready to play up why didn't he do it. That's the problem with US soccer, our coaches can't seem to think outside of the box and are afraid to encourage creativity and experiment. That's why FC Dallas is the best in the country. They encourage creativity and think outside of the box with different methods.
                          You should definitely coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X