Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And that's the way it was with WU and the Pioneers, quite as successfully, for many years until SW.
    Yes and it worked well. Town teams were plentiful and kids were happy. The Pioneers and Western United took the dedicated players and some kids could double up in the younger years.

Comment

Pioneers would never merge with NEFC. I suspect if their hand was being forced they would partner with GPS before they would NEFC.
      Shows how much you know. Nefc has a direct path to DA teams. What can a merger between gps accomplish other then more money grab.

Comment

Shows how much you know. Nefc has a direct path to DA teams. What can a merger between gps accomplish other then more money grab.
        WUP have a lot of kids that go to Rev Academy which is free. Why would they want to pay and be part NEFC Dap and pay 4 grand a year? That's surely a money grab

Comment

WUP have a lot of kids that go to Rev Academy which is free. Why would they want to pay and be part NEFC Dap and pay 4 grand a year? That's surely a money grab
          Preach!!!!

Comment

You apparently know nothing. If you knew anything you would know that simply based on the fact that AS runs NEFC is all you need to know to determine that WUP would never go in that direction. And if all you have is that NEFC has a direct link to DA than you need a lesson on geography. If a parent was dead set on a DA path you might as well link up with Oakwood which is a 45 minute drive for most Western Mass families as opposed to the 1.5 hour drive any Boston vicinity program would be. So good luck with that DA argument.

Comment

You apparently know nothing. If you knew anything you would know that simply based on the fact that AS runs NEFC is all you need to know to determine that WUP would never go in that direction. And if all you have is that NEFC has a direct link to DA than you need a lesson on geography. If a parent was dead set on a DA path you might as well link up with Oakwood which is a 45 minute drive for most Western Mass families as opposed to the 1.5 hour drive any Boston vicinity program would be. So good luck with that DA argument.
              Indulge us dumb folks on how the oakwood da girls program will be better then nefc ?

Comment

Indulge us dumb folks on how the oakwood da girls program will be better then nefc ?
                How about you educate yourself in how to read something thoroughly. I never compared NEFC to Oakwood. I simply stated that geographically it makes more sense for someone from the western area of the state to travel 45 minutes (Oakwood) instead of 1.5 hours to the Eastern part of the state. Go ahead and debate which program is better but all of us educated people know that programs are a dime a dozen and you need to make whatever works for the family happen.

Comment

How about you educate yourself in how to read something thoroughly. I never compared NEFC to Oakwood. I simply stated that geographically it makes more sense for someone from the western area of the state to travel 45 minutes (Oakwood) instead of 1.5 hours to the Eastern part of the state. Go ahead and debate which program is better but all of us educated people know that programs are a dime a dozen and you need to make whatever works for the family happen.
                  Obviously you are one of the ones that left SW for oakwood this year. That's great and I applaud you following your coach but the drive times are definitely closer then you think. Also good programs are not a dime a dozen!! After all why would all these western ma people drive east and south.

Comment

Obviously you are one of the ones that left SW for oakwood this year. That's great and I applaud you following your coach but the drive times are definitely closer then you think. Also good programs are not a dime a dozen!! After all why would all these western ma people drive east and south.
                    A lot more people leaving western mass soccer than you think or know about

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X