Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weston U9 Black Girls... They may never lose another game!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U13 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    If you are saying anything under U13 then you are crazy. State Cup starts at U13. Realistically, U15 and above

Comment

If you are saying anything under U13 then you are crazy. State Cup starts at U13. Realistically, U15 and above
      State Cup are you kidding me. If you are not attending Showcases under Academy you are wasting money and time.

Comment

And finally the truth comes out your team got thumped by them...

Your participation trophy is here, where can I send it?
        Look at the name of the thread when you get the dildo out of your arse. Seems like you are the ones trying to stir the pot with " Weston U9 Black Girls... They may never lose another game!"

Comment

Great i just wasted 3 minutes of my life arguing with supermom

Look at the name of the thread when you get the dildo out of your arse. Seems like you are the ones trying to stir the pot with " Weston U9 Black Girls... They may never lose another game!"

Okay seriously? This thread was started by an overbearing mom, definitely living vicariously through her kid. Let me guess, your kid has been playing u9 for 3 or 4 years and is now playing her age bracket and finally winning because they are going against first time travel kids straight out of rec soccer you wanna dust off your copa mundial trophy? Get a grip! Your kid can barely juggle a ball, probably doesnt even know the rules and i can guarantee doesnt know anything about a specific position. Lay off of her, take her to Disney and have her enjoy being an 8 yr old. If she were that good, she would be playing up. Enjoy your wins against the 3 other teams that you will be going against because there arent any u9's out there.

Comment

how many got soccer points you got? That is the only way to judge your team

Comment

A bunch of oversized girls who have been playing soccer for a year beating out a lot of smaller teams that have only recently formed. There are very few U8 Girls teams in SFL many clubs don't even field teams until the U9 or U10 age. Enjoy the experience and size advantage while it lasts Weston.

But other than that . . . color me unimpressed.

Comment

A bunch of oversized girls who have been playing soccer for a year beating out a lot of smaller teams that have only recently formed. There are very few U8 Girls teams in SFL many clubs don't even field teams until the U9 or U10 age. Enjoy the experience and size advantage while it lasts Weston.

But other than that . . . color me unimpressed.
                You are just jealous. How bad did we beat you? You must have been a team that we mercy rule and you couldn't even finish the game. Oversize, no you are wrong. They are in very good shape and the coach is better than anything you have. Tell your coach to do better so we get good competition next time.

Comment

You are just jealous. How bad did we beat you? You must have been a team that we mercy rule and you couldn't even finish the game. Oversize, no you are wrong. They are in very good shape and the coach is better than anything you have. Tell your coach to do better so we get good competition next time.
                  lol. Check back in at U12 and again at U15. The team won't even be together any longer. Half the girls won't be playing at all, 1/4 will have moved to higher level teams and the rest will have scattered to other teams. This must be your oldest player right? You have much to learn grasshopper. If you really want your player to develop get her to a club with good coaching, not one that chases irrelevant ulittle wins.

Comment

Just out of curiosity which club has better coaching?

Comment

This U16 team is one of the greatest teams ever. They are favorite to win State Cup and is actually beating Academy teams. Wait, sorry I forgot we were talking about U9 team. Maybe wait until your little girl gets her first period before you tell us how talented she is. You are talking about 8 year old girls. Do you know how stupid you sound.

Comment

Almost as stupid as the last post!!

If your so all knowing and gods gift to soccer which club has the best coaching??

Comment

Being a parent on this team, I am embarrassed that this thread even exists. Seriously??? THEY ARE 7 & 8!!

Comment

State Cup are you kidding me. If you are not attending Showcases under Academy you are wasting money and time.
                            If you are paying for academy, you are wasting your money and time. The real talent pays nothing.

Comment

lol. Check back in at U12 and again at U15. The team won't even be together any longer. Half the girls won't be playing at all, 1/4 will have moved to higher level teams and the rest will have scattered to other teams. This must be your oldest player right? You have much to learn grasshopper. If you really want your player to develop get her to a club with good coaching, not one that chases irrelevant ulittle wins.
                              I'm not going to comment on this team in particular but i will comment on one of the most overused cliches in all of youth soccer forums. I'm talking about the "Half the girls won't be playing at all," myth. While statistically speaking, yes nearly 50% of kids drop out of soccer or change to different sports by the ages of 12-14.

The problem is this stat gets pushed across all levels and the reality is the drop off is based on mid to lower level talent. For high level players at quality clubs I have never seen that level of drop off among players. The greatest percentage seems to be lower level players who are likely just plain better at something else.

Comment

Being a parent on this team, I am embarrassed that this thread even exists. Seriously??? THEY ARE 7 & 8!!
                                Then you probably know who the moron is to post something like this. Every team has a dad that gets a "This Guy" award. Have fun dealing with him while your child is on the same has his.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X