Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "But Daddy, I want to play soccer with my friends at school. They tell me they never had so much fun, and I can be captain this year"

"Sorry sweetheart. I have to be able to tell my friends at work that my daughter's in the pipeline for the Women's National Team. Now get in the car, we have to start that 2-hour drive"
    The player should play HS just to get a reprieve from the drive. Mix it up. No waivers needed for a few years. Everybody above 02s grandfathered to play Hs.

Comment

My Predictions at the end of season based off seniors lost, freshman gained and previous results.

5A
      1. Oviedo
      2. Palm Harbor
      3. Vero Beach
      4. Boca

4A
      1. Melbourne
      2. Niceville
      3. Creekside
      4. St. Thomas
      5. Leon

I don't have much knowledge of 3A and below
      Only preseason games but Bartram Trail 4A is beating teams by 10 goals or more.

Comment

Only preseason games but Bartram Trail 4A is beating teams by 10 goals or more.
        Don't they mercy at 8?

Comment

Not in preseason and during the season you have to start the second for a mercy score. Bartram won 14-1 and 10-0

Comment

This is true. On the boys side the crazies are home schooling just so they can play on the DA
            and you keep coming to the crazies' board...............TOOL.

Comment

Not in preseason and during the season you have to start the second for a mercy score. Bartram won 14-1 and 10-0
              Preseason thrills

Comment

Nease won a preseason game by 15 goals.

Comment

My daughter played against a tennis wall. Won 22-0. And I found out at the end, it was also the World Cup final. Amazing game.

Comment

My daughter played against a tennis wall. Won 22-0. And I found out at the end, it was also the World Cup final. Amazing game.
                    Some kids are anti social and don't care much about high school. They are competing against themselves to be in the WC one day.

Comment

Nease won a preseason game by 15 goals.
                      Nease is still behind Bartram and Creekside

Comment

Watch out for Wellington High. They have 9 seniors and lost to Boca 3-2 in double overtime last season. They could be the sleeper of this group.

Comment

Nease is still behind Bartram and Creekside
                          Creekside lost to Bolles something like 4 to 5 but it was preseason and did not count.

Comment

9 of Bartram starters of from Florida Elites u17 and U18 teams and 1 from JFC 02 team

Comment

Some kids are anti social and don't care much about high school. They are competing against themselves to be in the WC one day.
                              The point was that claiming dominance at HS girls soccer is the same as kicking a ball against a wall.

Comment

The point was that claiming dominance at HS girls soccer is the same as kicking a ball against a wall.
                                good one!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X