Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You jerk your tiny cock in the sheep that you keep as pets. When are you going to learn that fµcking sheep isn't going to result in a bunch of little Trumptards? It just doesn't work that way. Although your own brood probably came about from some sort of incestuous behavior.....probably with your sister.

And since this is a soccer forum, you're as sharp as a soccer ball. Is that "baaa baaa" the sound of your sharp as soccer ball kids in the background? Do us all a favor and get a vasectomy so that you're removed from the gene pool........
    Can we just build that wall and keep the bad Trump wolves and bad sheep on the other side?

Comment

I (and some friends) own property in the Dominican and I can tell you from FACT that Haiti is a sh*thole. 100%.

Half of the multiple personalities on here posting have no Idea what Haiti LOOKS LIKE let alone what it LIVES like. You can literally pay a 12yr old $50.00 to run down the street and kill someone. A little over 30% of all Haiti residents have toilets. All of the "fresh" water is polluted and google some pictures of what the "beach" looks like there.

When OUR PRESIDENT says that he wants more people from countries like NORWAY, he is saying that he wants people who know how to LIVE IN A CIVILIZED MANNER. It has nothing to do with skin color.

But again, you tiny, sad, sheep want to label that as racism because the Haitians are black. Do you want to label the fact that the Haitians have killed or run off all of the white people from the island racist also? Of course you don't. That wouldn't be the lib-tard way of thinking now would it?? lol

How about we talk about the South Africans who killed off all of the white farmers, pillaged their farms and, up until recently, were STARVING TO DEATH until the asians came in and bought the farmland and began growing crops.

You dumb*ss turds don't want to talk about that though. My apologies.

How about instead of worrying about EVERY OTHER CITIZEN in every sh*thole country around the world you start worrying about our OWN HOMELESS AND SICK??? Naw... you sheepy f*cks won't do that because then you'd have nothing to keep you jerking your tiny c*cks over every day.

You sheep are as sharp as marbles. Baaa...Baaa...

-Liberalism is a disease
      [Snore]

[zzzz]

Comment

[Snore]

[zzzz]
        not only that but it has Libtard guy written all over it. He can't even write a fake post without giving himself away

Comment

[Snore]

[zzzz]
          Is the government shutting down over kids' health insurance?

Comment

Sheepy flexing those E-Muscles!!! HAHA

You jerk your tiny cock in the sheep that you keep as pets. When are you going to learn that fµcking sheep isn't going to result in a bunch of little Trumptards? It just doesn't work that way. Although your own brood probably came about from some sort of incestuous behavior.....probably with your sister.

And since this is a soccer forum, you're as sharp as a soccer ball. Is that "baaa baaa" the sound of your sharp as soccer ball kids in the background? Do us all a favor and get a vasectomy so that you're removed from the gene pool........
            Awww... Are you getting upset little sheepy weepy???!! LMAO!! WAIT! Let me grab some safety pins for ya you F*CKING SHEEPY F*CK!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Haven't you noticed that implying that I actually f*ck all of you isn't funny? You've tried the same joke about 7 times now and....*Crickets*...

I assure you I don't keep liberals as pets!! I would never do that. They serve no purpose and I would always have to feed them and take care of them while they really did nothing and.... HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!

LIBTARDS ARE SHEEP! LOL EUREKA!! HAHA!!!

Let me know when you get mad enough to meet in person sheepy. Im happy to oblige. ;)

Oh...and make sure you were your ANQUEEFA MASK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

-Liberalism is a disease

Comment

Awww... Are you getting upset little sheepy weepy???!! LMAO!! WAIT! Let me grab some safety pins for ya you F*CKING SHEEPY F*CK!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Haven't you noticed that implying that I actually f*ck all of you isn't funny? You've tried the same joke about 7 times now and....*Crickets*...

I assure you I don't keep liberals as pets!! I would never do that. They serve no purpose and I would always have to feed them and take care of them while they really did nothing and.... HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!

LIBTARDS ARE SHEEP! LOL EUREKA!! HAHA!!!

Let me know when you get mad enough to meet in person sheepy. Im happy to oblige. ;)

Oh...and make sure you were your ANQUEEFA MASK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

-Liberalism is a disease
              Not the OP, but Ill meet you in person. When and where?

Comment

This does not sound like someone from Generation Snowflake.

Comment

a) Interesting moral compass -- you seem to be saying that you don't care that he habitually lies, and its OK with you. Would have to disagree... makes him unfit for the office IMHO.

b) Even more interesting moral compass -- don't diminish the underlying issue... he does not just lie about trivial things (weight, height, inauguration crowd size etc) he lies about everything... So yes we are on different playing fields.

To answer your questions:

1) Yes... he was elected as President (but not as a King) and is subject to the rule of Law and the Constitution ...
                  2) Bill Clinton lied in office -- and went through impeachment hearings for perjury and obstruction of justice -- in case you don't remember he was acquitted. Presumably you are advocating for the same conditions and scrutiny to apply to tRUMP?
                  3) Yes. HRC would certainly tell less lies (bit of a dopey question really given the extent tRUMP's lying)
                  4) It certainly won't be tRUMP (and it is likely to be a hypothetical question anyway) tho I might vote for Flake -- a Republican with morals and a backbone (and you were thinking I was a Democrat !!)
                  My moral compass points due due north. I think the lying is just your tRUMPism du Jour. If he cured cancer you would blame him for an impending over-population. So you hate the guy, more power to you. No one cares. I don't like him either but I'll work with what I have and hope for better next time. Your obsessive ranting is not healthy. Put it to somethign constructive.

Comment

He will never agree to meet you anywhere because he's a keyboard warrior. One punch and he would crumple and you would be scraping him off of the ground and calling for the whaaaabulance....

Comment

My question for the trump haters. Is policy disagreement the new standard for impeachment?

If you want to impeach a president over policy you could have impeached them all.

Like your hero, Obama said Elections have Consequences.

Taking our country back from the elites and giving power back to the people

Comment

The Obama legacy scandals:

Benghazi, IRS targeting of Conservative groups, Clinton/DNC's emails, Fast and Furious, his blatant and provable lies on Obamacare, Solyndra, shipping pallets of cash in multiple currencies to Iran in secret, injecting himself into investigations like Ferguson and the Martin/Zimmerman case, spying on and threatening to arrest journalists at places like Fox and the AP, using a fake dossier to gain a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign, the list just goes on and on.

Obama's Presidency was rife with impeachable scandals, and yet the mainstream media utterly refused to report on them, and the idiots in Congress like Boehner were too incompetent and scared that the media (that was already obviously and probably in Obama's pocket) would call them racists.

Obama would be in prison if we didn't have a bunch of spineless worms in Congress.

Comment

My moral compass points due due north. I think the lying is just your tRUMPism du Jour. If he cured cancer you would blame him for an impending over-population. So you hate the guy, more power to you. No one cares. I don't like him either but I'll work with what I have and hope for better next time. Your obsessive ranting is not healthy. Put it to somethign constructive.
                          Well I like your concept of 'tRUMPism du Jour' though given the extent of his lying it should be 'tRUMPism du quotidien'

More hilarious though is "if he cured cancer...." ... this is the guy who wants to cut funding for science... and who doesn't believe in climate change or evolution.

You need to get your head out of the sand...

Comment

Well I like your concept of 'tRUMPism du Jour' though given the extent of his lying it should be 'tRUMPism du quotidien'

More hilarious though is "if he cured cancer...." ... this is the guy who wants to cut funding for science... and who doesn't believe in climate change or evolution.

You need to get your head out of the sand...
                            Yes, the climate changes. No matter what man does but a nuclear war has any true affect on the climate.

"Climate Scientist" has been shown again and again they use have made up the data to support their conclusions.

Just more money grab by the elitist.

Comment

My question for the trump haters. Is policy disagreement the new standard for impeachment?

If you want to impeach a president over policy you could have impeached them all.

Like your hero, Obama said Elections have Consequences.

Taking our country back from the elites and giving power back to the people
                              No policy disagreements aren't the standard for impeachment... but obstructing justice is (as in Bill Clinton). With Bannon about to squeal like a little piggie... I think the chances of a presidential impeachment this year are pretty high (and no doubt you pathetic hypocrites will winge that its unfair).

Also "Taking our country back from the elites and giving power back to the people" wasn't that the motto from the Russian Revolution? (you pathetic little Bolshevik) :)

Yes, elections have consequences --- am looking forward to November

Comment

Yes, the climate changes. No matter what man does but a nuclear war has any true affect on the climate.

"Climate Scientist" has been shown again and again they use have made up the data to support their conclusions.

Just more money grab by the elitist.
                                Pathetic... I hope you are not going to start putting out that Climate Change graph (written by Jimmy the Plumber from Hoboken) as supporting evidence for your claim.

p.s. Two big US achievements in the last century were a) ending WW2 with atom bombs b) Putting a man on the moon
                                Weren't they the works of the elites?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X