Boca United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....and it is so much better for the players to have more freedom to change DA clubs if there was a different post season tryout process. I think it would make all DA clubs better.....let me explain...
    - If a player doesn't think they are getting good enough coaching, they should have freedom to tryout for other teams. It would keep DA club coaching curriculum stronger, communications stronger, training in general stronger if clubs felt they had to compete to keep current players as well as recruit new players. Currently, USSoccer rules make it virtually impossible for players to change DA clubs. During season, the DOC of the current DA team has to be involved....After the May add deadline, then most DOCs have to be notified...and that is a death sentence. So this allows a lot of mediocrity in club behavior because players have to take what they get because it is too difficult to move.

Comment

Welcome to life. There is a thing called a contract.

Comment

What I would recommend is the Local non MLS DA's have the ability to roster local non DA players on a best local non DA team per age group to play the MLS DA groups .
        Example add a show case of the best of local NON MLS DA players per age group to play I. This show case against MLS DA's might make it interesting

Comment

Boca could have had my kid on their team, but they never followed up and communicated properly...now he'll be playing against them for Weston DA.

Comment

Anyone know the coaches are the girls side for Pre-Academy? List please? There is nothing on the website. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Boca could have had my kid on their team, but they never followed up and communicated properly...now he'll be playing against them for Weston DA.
              Wow, thanks for that information. It really matters. We were all wondering what you would do. Get a life.

Comment

Unfortunately we responded with accepting your child all you had to do was sign up in 72 hours l, but according to Blue Sombrero you did not sign not sure how we could be more clear. We love the Competition will be sure to target you with our players that you got an offer but wanted Weston and now your child wants to show off to our team how great they are . Good luck see you 4 times next year will gear up for your kid .

Comment

Anyone know the coaches are the girls side for Pre-Academy? List please? There is nothing on the website. Thanks.
                  My kids on the team I paid I know

Comment

My kids on the team I paid I know
                    Are you sure he will play?

Comment

Are you sure he will play?
                      I'll send out some video clips and include the name of the coach you so desperately need to know as soon as the games begin, stay tuned

Comment

Wow. There goes the season.....
                        I'm sure he would have turned the program around.

Comment

How about asking for the year you are interested instead of trolling.
                          You might get an answer from those in the know.

Comment

How about asking for the year you are interested instead of trolling.
                            You might get an answer from those in the know.
                            Pre-Academy
                            U16
                            U17
                            U19

Comment

Like everyone else on that - No clue.
                              sorry.

Comment

Don't waste your time giving out that type of information, BU parents are brain washed and know for sure their kids have no chance at any nearby DA programs
                                No chance what so ever....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X