Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca United

BU is so disappointing, you have the academy that does not have a real competitive team, since they lose 85% of their games, all age groups. The Pre-academy is a sham, it's just a glorifies travel team. The communication is the worst, none , zip , nada. The try-outs are already planned out to what players they take, way before the try-outs even happen. You have no idea who your coach is or the roster. The doc EE has no idea who his players are. A BU player can walk up to him to greet him and he would not have a clue who he or she is nor their name, that's due to EE never being around, NEVER do you see him during rgular season.

The tournament fees are out of control and do not make any sense to what your responsibility is. Apparently the families that actually pay are paying for the players that are on "scholarship" and do you dare ask why the fees are what they, then you are put on the disgruntle family and your kid never gets looked at.

This club is a Mickey Mouse club, and I have heard from one of the their team managers they are on the verge of getting Academy taken away.

BEWARE OF THE LIES, this is coming from a current BU parent, I am not trolling just saying how it is, and NO we have not accepted the position yet and it's been a week already and they are still waiting.

That's funny. "Not trolling" but spreading a bullsh!t rumor about maybe losing Academy. Go fu*k yourself. And that's coming from a BU parent.

Comment

I'd understand losing if after the season it before it even started lol.

Try harder

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        BU is so disappointing, you have the academy that does not have a real competitive team, since they lose 85% of their games, all age groups. The Pre-academy is a sham, it's just a glorifies travel team. The communication is the worst, none , zip , nada. The try-outs are already planned out to what players they take, way before the try-outs even happen. You have no idea who your coach is or the roster. The doc EE has no idea who his players are. A BU player can walk up to him to greet him and he would not have a clue who he or she is nor their name, that's due to EE never being around, NEVER do you see him during rgular season.

The tournament fees are out of control and do not make any sense to what your responsibility is. Apparently the families that actually pay are paying for the players that are on "scholarship" and do you dare ask why the fees are what they, then you are put on the disgruntle family and your kid never gets looked at.

This club is a Mickey Mouse club, and I have heard from one of the their team managers they are on the verge of getting Academy taken away.

BEWARE OF THE LIES, this is coming from a current BU parent, I am not trolling just saying how it is, and NO we have not accepted the position yet and it's been a week already and they are still waiting.
        Don't waste your time giving out that type of information, BU parents are brain washed and know for sure their kids have no chance at any nearby DA programs

Comment

Here is an example of DA that plays at an average level on balance. Sure there is good talent but not 11 strong.

Comment

Don't hate, if you don't like BU , don't play there, just shut up and stay where you are , nobody is forcing you to play anywhere, everyone will play where they want and if your kid has good grades and stays in shape , they can play in college, so save your energy and live your life without being a a_ _ hole.

Comment

That's funny. "Not trolling" but spreading a bullsh!t rumor about maybe losing Academy. Go fu*k yourself. And that's coming from a BU parent.
              Best post.

Comment

No communication? My kids' on the team and I've been communicated as to the roster, starting dates, coach, coach bio and fields. So I think they aren't "communicating" with non DA parents - players. If your kid was on the team , communication probably wouldn't be an issue

Comment

No communication? My kids' on the team and I've been communicated as to the roster, starting dates, coach, coach bio and fields. So I think they aren't "communicating" with non DA parents - players. If your kid was on the team , communication probably wouldn't be an issue
                  Maybe he meant that they haven't responded to his "telepathic messages". He's been thinking real hard that his kid should play more. He concentrates toward the coaches during the games but alas . . . . no response.

Comment

Agree. I haven't had that problem. In fact, I was just telling my wife I hope they cut the number of emails but my son likes the communication by the staff and his coach. Must agree the poster must be one of those parents that no matter what a club does all he can do is b*tch b&tch and B*tch.

Comment

All good on the girls side , pretty strong teams , pretty excited for the new season

Comment

All good on the girls side , pretty strong teams , pretty excited for the new season
                        biggest bunch of BS on this forum! BU layed a total egg and basically has no girls DA. Its horrendous. We now have rec kids actually rostered to a DA. Boca United is an embarrassment to US Soccer Academies everywhere. What a disgusting joke this club is!! There are literally players in the girls DA who were on their former club's B teams. How is this club allowed to have an Academy? Its ridiculous.

Comment

biggest bunch of BS on this forum! BU layed a total egg and basically has no girls DA. Its horrendous. We now have rec kids actually rostered to a DA. Boca United is an embarrassment to US Soccer Academies everywhere. What a disgusting joke this club is!! There are literally players in the girls DA who were on their former club's B teams. How is this club allowed to have an Academy? Its ridiculous.
                          BU hater back - 😂

Comment

Please look up the word, "Development." Maybe then you will understand.

Comment

Lay off!! They were strong B team players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X