• Show
Clear All

This is USSF recent review of the Chargers DA System

https://turtleboysports.files.wordpr...4/06/9gfb9.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is USSF recent review of the Chargers DA System

https://turtleboysports.files.wordpr...4/06/9gfb9.jpg
      I guess that's why USSF chose the Chargers 17DA to be one of the 6 feature games next week at the showcase. At least you have the Hurricane Watch high school tourny to look forward to champ

Comment

I guess that's why USSF chose the Chargers 17DA to be one of the 6 feature games next week at the showcase. At least you have the Hurricane Watch high school tourny to look forward to champ
        They are using the Chargers as an example of terrible coaching and players.

Comment

They already used the National team for that!

Comment

spot on, they are also using FC Dallas, Seattle Sounders, NYCFC, Pateadores, Philadelphia Union, Chicago Sockers and Colorado Rapids to make this point. Good luck against Dunedin

Comment

spot on, they are also using FC Dallas, Seattle Sounders, NYCFC, Pateadores, Philadelphia Union, Chicago Sockers and Colorado Rapids to make this point. Good luck against Dunedin
              Chargers DA can't even beat their CDL teams.

Comment

Chargers DA can't even beat their CDL teams.
                seeing as they don't play cdl teams you're correct, they can't.

Comment

seeing as they don't play cdl teams you're correct, they can't.
                  The Charger DA team did lose to their CDL team earlier this year.

Comment

New video of Chargers DA coach

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/...ie1.gif?w=1000

Comment

At least this da coach can demonstrate.

Comment

Found another video. No wonder their players act like a bunch of clowns.

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/...ie2.gif?w=1000

Comment

Charger coach practicing their stretch routine

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-13-2015/MZlnoi.gif

Comment

LOL...I was away from TS for awhile, came back, and I see the Charger hater dad is still on here trolling. C'mon man, your kid must be like 23 or 24 by now, so why are you still hating? Just face it, your kid wasn't good enough to play in the DA all those years ago, just get over it!

Comment

LOL...I was away from TS for awhile, came back, and I see the Charger hater dad is still on here trolling. C'mon man, your kid must be like 23 or 24 by now, so why are you still hating? Just face it, your kid wasn't good enough to play in the DA all those years ago, just get over it!
                              He has the best intrest of the kids in mind by warning them of how bad the coaching is .I totally agree with him,It's the worst anywhere .

Comment

No, unfortunately he is a senior in high school so we will have to put up with it for a little while longer, I suppose. But if there would be anyone to keep it going after his kid is at a community college, it would be this guy. This guy hates the Chargers so much because he thought he should have been picked over some other kids for the A team. He has such a rage in his total being for the Chargers it may go on for a long time. The funny thing is that his kid is such an average player and he thinks his kid could be a pro player. You should listen to the guy talk about soccer for 5 minutes. He has no clue about the game and what a good player is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X