X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. That's why this video will never be shown to the authorities. OP knows the video would contradict her story, so all she can do is come on here and bash others to make herself feels better.

People with solid evidence of wrongdoing never waste their time accusing anonymously.
    Trying to call me out, saying there is no video, or the video shows something different...what do you think...I'm a six year old? I'm not sharing the video. Enjoy your thanksgiving TS.

Comment

Trying to call me out, saying there is no video, or the video shows something different...what do you think...I'm a six year old? I'm not sharing the video. Enjoy your thanksgiving TS.
      I'm not sharing!!! It's mine, mine, mine!!! I'm taking my video and going home!

Comment

Nope

6 year old? What does that mean? As an adult I would expect you to justify your accusations with proof. Obviously you don't have any or it doesn't show anything to back you up. I've been in this game way long to just believe what a parent says......

Comment

So defensive and angry. You just convinced us beyond a reasonable doubt that the video evidence contradicts your story.

Enjoy your time off. Maybe with the down time you will come to your senses.

Comment

Toilet psychology

So defensive and angry. You just convinced us beyond a reasonable doubt that the video evidence contradicts your story.

Enjoy your time off. Maybe with the down time you will come to your senses.
            Again, the video shows nothing more than what I've said. I have left out some details, such as, After the Brevard instigator was pulled off the "senior citizen" and choked into submission by a non-senior citizen Armada parent, his son can be seen frantically trying to get back into the center of the fight. This angle was taken from another field, behind us. It was another parent, from another team that had seen the whole spectacle, and filmed it, made a decision of who was wrong, and then transferred the video to the party who was, by their judgement, attacked, and were forced to use a measured amount of self defense to subdue the Brevard parent who instigated the event, and once allowed up off the ground, continued to threaten and attack. He left once he saw the police coming. Someone who is not guilty, doesn't run. Armada parents didn't run. But the Brevard parent did. So you can cook up whatever defense, or criticism you like. I've already done what í intended to do. Troll the hell out of TS, and get as many registered views to push it high enough up on the Florida board as possible to at least keep it there for a week, so more people will read it. So...you think your insults and disparaging comments were effective, they were. And í thank you for helping me hit 1,600 views.

Comment

Again, the video shows nothing more than what I've said. I have left out some details, such as, After the Brevard instigator was pulled off the "senior citizen" and choked into submission by a non-senior citizen Armada parent, his son can be seen frantically trying to get back into the center of the fight. This angle was taken from another field, behind us. It was another parent, from another team that had seen the whole spectacle, and filmed it, made a decision of who was wrong, and then transferred the video to the party who was, by their judgement, attacked, and were forced to use a measured amount of self defense to subdue the Brevard parent who instigated the event, and once allowed up off the ground, continued to threaten and attack. He left once he saw the police coming. Someone who is not guilty, doesn't run. Armada parents didn't run. But the Brevard parent did. So you can cook up whatever defense, or criticism you like. I've already done what í intended to do. Troll the hell out of TS, and get as many registered views to push it high enough up on the Florida board as possible to at least keep it there for a week, so more people will read it. So...you think your insults and disparaging comments were effective, they were. And í thank you for helping me hit 1,600 views.
              So now it turns out that maybe all there is is a video of a couple of out of control, over-involved parents making fools of themselves over a kids soccer game. They should all be banned for life from attending youth soccer games. Who cares. What we're all waiting for is your video evidence of the blantant fouls, dangerous play, no calls by the ref, etc that you're accusing this other club of not only condoning but deliberately training. Put up or shut up.

Comment

I've already done what í intended to do. Troll the hell out of TS, and get as many registered views to push it high enough up on the Florida board as possible to at least keep it there for a week, so more people will read it. So...you think your insults and disparaging comments were effective, they were. And í thank you for helping me hit 1,600 views.
                You must be joking. Those 1600 viewers are laughing at what an utter fool you have made of yourself. Did you happen to notice that NOBODY in 6 pages of responses supports your accusations?

Here's where you really blew it. If what you said is true, and the video evidence supported it, you would have had the entire TS community behind you. Particularly the BSA haters of which there are many. Instead you have shown yourself to be a delusional over involved lunatic and everybody on TS is against you. Try to do better next time.

Here's a tutorial on how to post a video to YouTube. Give us a link to the video evidence in your next post.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlxqk0iHp5w

Comment

Ugly Brevard parents

https://youtu.be/_5he-vsrWtc

Comment

This video was posted more than a week before the Phoenix Cup, LOL.

Hey OP: When people start mocking you like this, it's a sign that your slander campaign has crashed and burned. Get it yet?

Comment

Huh?

This video was posted more than a week before the Phoenix Cup, LOL.

Hey OP: When people start mocking you like this, it's a sign that your slander campaign has crashed and burned. Get it yet?
                      I'd agree with you but then we both would be wrong. I completely understand your frustration. Having crooked referees, kids trained to foul the stink out of their opponents, disruptive, violent parents...and you still lost the game.

Comment

You realize that your making the Armada Club look foolish and just described how one of your parents committed felony assault by choking out an opposing parent.

Comment

I'd agree with you but then we both would be wrong. I completely understand your frustration. Having crooked referees, kids trained to foul the stink out of their opponents, disruptive, violent parents...and you still lost the game.
                          *My* frustration? Oh, now I get it. You think everybody posting against you is with BSA. You're wrong. Trolls are universally hated by people from all clubs. I'm no fan of BSA, but I won't bash them here unless that video shows what you are accusing. Right now the only one who deserves bashing is you.

Comment

To the OP: Your continued posting on this subject isn't helping your cause, it's hurting it. You've already lost the support of the TS community. If you keep it up, the sidelines at this weekend's games will be full of stories about that psycho Armada parent who keep claiming that BSA coaches are training U11 kids to injure their opponents and that Brevard County referees are advocating violence.

I sense you are going rogue with this and not consulting with your club leadership. Too bad, because they would tell you to stop posting here immediately.

Comment

*My* frustration? Oh, now I get it. You think everybody posting against you is with BSA. You're wrong. Trolls are universally hated by people from all clubs. I'm no fan of BSA, but I won't bash them here unless that video shows what you are accusing. Right now the only one who deserves bashing is you.
                              It is putting me in a really weird place. I loathe BSA, but find myself defending them here. Thanks a lot for that internal conflict OP!

Comment

Got an update for us OP or just needed to vent anonymously for a bit where it would do no good?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X