Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lost all 3 games? What? I thought they were such a great team, better than the DA. Can't even beat low ranked teams in a subpar tournament.
    1 goal losses to #1, #9 & #11 in the country.

FCF played #63, #14, #48
    CES played #185, #132, #155

Not comparable.

It was one of the top showcase tournaments in the nation. The boys were seen by 30 coaches in each of their first two games and there were quite a few discussions about individual players.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend at home.

Comment

FCF played #63, #14, #48

Not comparable.

It was one of the top showcase tournaments in the nation. The boys were seen by 30 coaches in each of their first two games and there were quite a few discussions about individual players.

I did. Getting ready for next week when my son will be seen by 300 coaches at the da showcase. 30 d3 coaches in first 2 games? By third game they realized Wff was a joke?

Comment

FCF played #63, #14, #48

Not comparable.

The real problem is that they were seeded too high because of the obscene amount of points earned at Disney last year. WFF was certainly a good team last year, but more importantly the luckiest team in Florida.

Comment

I did. Getting ready for next week when my son will be seen by 300 coaches at the da showcase. 30 d3 coaches in first 2 games? By third game they realized Wff was a joke?
          300 coaches looking at seniors in December??

Comment

300 coaches looking at seniors in December??
            Plenty of juniors at showcase

Comment

Lost all 3 games? What? I thought they were such a great team, better than the DA. Can't even beat low ranked teams in a subpar tournament.
              Lol subpar tournament. This entire forum is hilarious

Comment

WFF can beat Chargers DA in all age groups.

Comment

Funny twist

FCF played #63, #14, #48

Not comparable.

I watched FCF play #14 Pachuca because my kid guest played with them last year. The game was 2-0 when they emptied their bench. Should have been 6-0. Pachuca hits a free kick - amazing strike - then FCF sends their starters back in to shut it down. They never should have let it stay that close.

Are you trying to make the point that FCF would not have done well in top bracket? You should probably watch them first. They look like a full academy team. Every kid is either low D1, high D1 or Pro. I didn't see West Florida play so I can't comment except to say that there was hardly any difference between the level of play in the top two brackets. Gotsoccer points are all a year old and half of those teams have graduated. Its a new year.

Comment

Chargers vs FC Florida

WFF can beat Chargers DA in all age groups.
                    That game will never happen. BUT if we beat the crap our of FC Florida in the Super Group at IMG, will you eat crow?

Chargers U19 DA vs FC Florida Prep; Dec 13 on IMG TV

Watch it from your couch at home.

Comment

I watched FCF play #14 Pachuca because my kid guest played with them last year. The game was 2-0 when they emptied their bench. Should have been 6-0. Pachuca hits a free kick - amazing strike - then FCF sends their starters back in to shut it down. They never should have let it stay that close.

Are you trying to make the point that FCF would not have done well in top bracket? You should probably watch them first. They look like a full academy team. Every kid is either low D1, high D1 or Pro. I didn't see West Florida play so I can't comment except to say that there was hardly any difference between the level of play in the top two brackets. Gotsoccer points are all a year old and half of those teams have graduated. Its a new year.
                      Not at all, there is a lot of mutual respect between FCF and WFF. Last year FCF and WFF played twice, each won a game by one goal.

I was saying you can’t compare the results from the top bracket and the third bracket. FCF got 3k points for winning their group, Baltimore Celtic got 5k for winning bracket 1, that is all I am saying. If WFF got blown out by 2-3 goals per game in the top bracket, then you can say they were out of their league. But that was not the case. If you want a more objective view, go look at youthsoccerrankings.us and you will see that WFF took a small hit to their ranking points from one game, and FCF gained a little on one of their games, even though they won two of their games by two goals. If they had an equally tough bracket you would expect a bigger bump.

Comment

That game will never happen. BUT if we beat the crap our of FC Florida in the Super Group at IMG, will you eat crow?

Chargers U19 DA vs FC Florida Prep; Dec 13 on IMG TV

Watch it from your couch at home.
                        Absolutely. If the DA beats the crap out of FCF I will eat crow.

How about if FCF beats the DA? How will your appetite for crow be?

Comment

Absolutely. If the DA beats the crap out of FCF I will eat crow.

How about if FCF beats the DA? How will your appetite for crow be?
                          I say clw 4-1

Comment

huh?

I say clw 4-1
                            You base this on what? FC Florida has beaten every Academy team it has played. San Jose Earthquakes. IMG DA. FC Metz (France). Even a tie against Deportivo Toluca U20

and Clearwater is going to blow them off the field?

FC Florida 3-2

Comment

Troll

You base this on what? FC Florida has beaten every Academy team it has played. San Jose Earthquakes. IMG DA. FC Metz (France). Even a tie against Deportivo Toluca U20

and Clearwater is going to blow them off the field?

FC Florida 3-2
                              OK Troll. That's Proof that you are not from FC Florida.

FCF Prep has played more Academy teams than you have listed above. You seem to know only the listed games and some of those are two years old. I am not getting into this debate but there are three more Academy friendlies missing. 2 wins and a tie.

You may be a helpful troll, but you are still trolling.

All I can say is that Clearwater better be pretty good to justify a 4-1 prediction. That's better than the USMNT17 did against FCF while playing a man up.

Comment

OK Troll. That's Proof that you are not from FC Florida.

FCF Prep has played more Academy teams than you have listed above. You seem to know only the listed games and some of those are two years old. I am not getting into this debate but there are three more Academy friendlies missing. 2 wins and a tie.

You may be a helpful troll, but you are still trolling.

All I can say is that Clearwater better be pretty good to justify a 4-1 prediction. That's better than the USMNT17 did against FCF while playing a man up.
                                Isn’t this a whole new fcf team this year? By the way, what ever happened with #31? College? Pro? Back?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X