Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Democratic National Committee's fundraising woes continued last month, when the party posted its lowest total for the month of October in at least 15 years.

The DNC raised $3.9 million in October -- far short of the $9.2 million raised during the month by the Republican National Committee.

The RNC has now raised $113.2 million over the 2017 calendar year and has $42.5 million in the bank and no debt. The DNC, meanwhile, has raised $55 million this year. It has $5 million cash on hand and owes $3.2 million in debts.

//////////

Face it, it's a dead brand. The previous administration left it in serious debt, and all the shenanigans of the last contestant couldn't save it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Bush was 79 years old and standing on his own just fine when he groped the 16 year old’s butt. See the pic.
      I don't see a picture of his groping.

Comment

I don't see a picture of his groping.
        Pictures of him standing next to a couple of people, which if we extrapolate that out to the accusers can discern he did. No direct proof, but he doesn't seem to be saying he didn't do it.

I certainly don't condone it.

Comment

The Democratic National Committee's fundraising woes continued last month, when the party posted its lowest total for the month of October in at least 15 years.

The DNC raised $3.9 million in October -- far short of the $9.2 million raised during the month by the Republican National Committee.

The RNC has now raised $113.2 million over the 2017 calendar year and has $42.5 million in the bank and no debt. The DNC, meanwhile, has raised $55 million this year. It has $5 million cash on hand and owes $3.2 million in debts.

//////////

Face it, it's a dead brand. The previous administration left it in serious debt, and all the shenanigans of the last contestant couldn't save it.
          And the best part ? They did it to themselves. Can't wait to see their party platform of the future. The party of abusers , illegals and environmental wackos.

Comment

And the best part ? They did it to themselves. Can't wait to see their party platform of the future. The party of abusers , illegals and environmental wackos.
            I'm with her!

Bwahahaha!!!

Comment

I've been with her!

Bwahahaha!!!
              Slight adjustment ;-)

Comment

Newsweek isn't even to try their agenda any longer. Just come right out and lay it out there: Comparing Trump to Manson. Comparing him to Hitler wasn't enough...

“Our current president speaks in an emotional or affective way to large numbers of people in our country who feel a kind of alienation or disconnection from the government,” Smaller told Newsweek. “They feel very responded to and become his political base.”

The story goes on to say, according to Smaller, that cult followers like those in the Manson family are so “seduced by feelings of acceptance and understanding that they accept their leaders’ ideologies regardless of how destructive or dangerous they may be.”

The piece also essentially makes the inference that Trump is a manipulator and that manipulators, like cult leaders, prey on people using language.

“One wonders if this article could have been written about any charismatic individual who inspired a large group of people. Especially if the people he inspired viewed this individual as a transcendent figure who could solve all their problems and concerns,” Mediaite columnist Larry O’Connor wrote before suggesting that President Obama fits the description. “But Newsweek would never write that article, would they?”

Comment

Slight adjustment ;-)
                  "I groped her" ???

Comment

Newsweek isn't even to try their agenda any longer. Just come right out and lay it out there: Comparing Trump to Manson. Comparing him to Hitler wasn't enough...

“Our current president speaks in an emotional or affective way to large numbers of people in our country who feel a kind of alienation or disconnection from the government,” Smaller told Newsweek. “They feel very responded to and become his political base.”

The story goes on to say, according to Smaller, that cult followers like those in the Manson family are so “seduced by feelings of acceptance and understanding that they accept their leaders’ ideologies regardless of how destructive or dangerous they may be.”

The piece also essentially makes the inference that Trump is a manipulator and that manipulators, like cult leaders, prey on people using language.

“One wonders if this article could have been written about any charismatic individual who inspired a large group of people. Especially if the people he inspired viewed this individual as a transcendent figure who could solve all their problems and concerns,” Mediaite columnist Larry O’Connor wrote before suggesting that President Obama fits the description. “But Newsweek would never write that article, would they?”
                    What seems to be lost on this guy is that nobody sees the President as a charismatic leader. Even his most ardent supporters understand that it's the message and not the messenger that rings with this administration.

Comment

What seems to be lost on this guy is that nobody sees the President as a charismatic leader. Even his most ardent supporters understand that it's the message and not the messenger that rings with this administration.
                      I wouldn't say nobody, as there are a few.....

Weird how it worked out. Most voted for the message, not the messenger. Previous elections, most voted for the color of the messenger, not the message. Same with the losing candidate in this election: they voted for the sex of the messenger, not the message.

Comment

Happy ThanksGiving everyone. Even the knucklehead Cons.

Comment

Happy ThanksGiving everyone. Even the knucklehead Cons.
                          Think they had borscht for dinner last Thursday?

Comment

I wonder what the Dems were eating for Thanksgiving.

Ohio Supreme Court Justice Bill O'Neill and Democrat candidate for Ohio governorship.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DO2hXj-WkAIsgmW.jpg

Comment

Due process! We must uphold due process..... at least for Dems anyway. Republicans??? Meh, not so much.

Liberals = hypocrites.

"John Conyers is an icon in our country. He has done a great deal to protect women - Violence Against Women Act, which the left -- right-wing -- is now quoting me as praising him for his work on that, and he did great work on that," she added. "But the fact is, as John reviews his case, which he knows, which I don’t, I believe he will do the right thing."

"Is the right thing what, resign?" host Chuck Todd followed up.

"Based on everything that he knows about his situation, he is entitled to due process, but women are entitled to due process as well," Pelosi replied.

Chuck Todd next asks: "[Conyers] got to take advantage of the rules of Congress (I know you want to change them), but he got to hide his settlement, his accusers had to go through all sorts of craziness Why is he entitled to new due process in this case?"

"We're talking about what we have heard," Pelosi replied. "He has said he will cooperate with any review.

When asked specifically if she believes the accusations against Conyers, Pelosi said: "I do not know who they are. Do you? They have not really come forward."

"You don't know if you believe the accusations?" Todd asked.

"That is for the ethics committee to review," the House Minority leader replied. "But, he understands what is at stake here and he will do the right thing."

Comment

Liberal = hypocrites

In an interview with CNN's Dana Bash on Sunday, billionaire philanthropist and Democratic mega-donor Tom Steyer explained how he can support Bernie Sanders on getting money out of politics while being the single biggest donor in American politics. Steyer donated more than $91 million to Democrats in 2016 and is currently funding a TV commercial advocating for the impeachment of President Trump to the tune of $20 milion.

https://youtu.be/0SJAQ4GJfCE

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X