Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC Florida won state cup. There are gifted players waiting to be discovered.
    They are running out of time to be discovered. College coaches and national team coaches look for players that excel in top leagues. To be the best, you have to play against the best.

Comment

GDA showcase predictions?

Comment

GDA showcase predictions?
        FL teams lose more than they win.

Comment

That about sums it up. No disagreement.

Comment

I would point out that is any team that does not place 3rd or better in their bracket but, that doesn't make your statement less true.

Look to last years ECNL winners and the same clubs will on this years DA finals list.... at least the ones that moved over to DA.

Comment

I would point out that is any team that does not place 3rd or better in their bracket but, that doesn't make your statement less true.

Look to last years ECNL winners and the same clubs will on this years DA finals list.... at least the ones that moved over to DA.
              Look at last years losers, they will be this years losers, too. Same old, same old. Except for a few players, all the talent is in Jacksonville. They seem to be well coached teams in Jax. Too bad Orlando and Tampa can’t get good coaches.

Comment

Not true in the case of WFF 2001/02s. They were at a very high level in ECNL last year, not so much.

Comment

Not true in the case of WFF 2001/02s. They were at a very high level in ECNL last year, not so much.
                  True, they lost a lot of good 2001s, and inherited or were force fed to many 2002s. Just look at the 2002 record from last year. The coach is high quality, venture to say what he was handed that over 1/2 wouldn't have made the team if he was there for tryouts.

Comment

They are running out of time to be discovered. College coaches and national team coaches look for players that excel in top leagues. To be the best, you have to play against the best.
                    That's why they already have several players committed D1 and several others on the radar? Wish your little Mia luck if she has not been pursued yet.

Comment

That's why they already have several players committed D1 and several others on the radar? Wish your little Mia luck if she has not been pursued yet.
                      My little Mia has been committed since her freshman year. Good try

Comment

Momma Mia! È eccezionale!

Comment

What took her so long? Must be a late bloomer.

Comment

What took her so long? Must be a late bloomer.
                            Perché i più talentuosi sono sempre i più odiati?

Comment

Perché i più talentuosi sono sempre i più odiati?
                              Just because Dad says she is talented does not make it true.

Comment

1. FESA ECNL
                                2. FC Florida NL & SRPL
                                3. United Soccer Alliance GDA
                                4. IMG GDA
                                5. TBU ECNL
                                6. FKK ECNL
                                7. Weston GDA
                                8. Boca GDA
                                9. Sunrise Sting Black SRPL
                                10. Armada ECNL
                                11. Florida Fire Juniors FSPL
                                12. OC GDA

Today
                                IMG vs USA
                                OC vs Weston
                                WFF vs Boca
                                How did this list do at Disney. This tourney did not feature the type of talent present in past years. What is going on/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X