ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they've beat Rl by 2 who nobels lost to and Milton who rivers lost to.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well they have to stay healthy too. Anything can happen. A team can get an early goal and then pack it in like Thayer did against Milton. Nobody can argue that Thayer is a better team than Milton but they managed a win. Soccer isn't like basketball where a big underdog has very little chance of pulling out a win or tie. Still plenty of soccer left to play - LA as well as every other teams still have to go on the field and perform and win games.
      I mean they managed to not lost the first 5 games without Aku and aka and their goalie.

Comment

Hey everyone, my son is a freshman on Milton. He doesn't play in every game, but he works very hard. His goal one day is to play in the english premier league. I have an english passport as I was born in England so he will be able to sign with a club as soon as he obtains english citizenship. Wondering if you guys have any club suggestions, based on experience or just personal preference. Figured there wouldn't be a better place to get some knowledgable soccer advice. I guess it would work in your advantage for him to be in England because watch out next year he could be causing problems for your team by bagging some goals! haha well thanks in advance for your help. Like I said, any advice is appreciated. If you want to meet me on the sideline let me know and we can talk it out. All the best to you folks!

Comment

Hey everyone, my son is a freshman on Milton. He doesn't play in every game, but he works very hard. His goal one day is to play in the english premier league. I have an english passport as I was born in England so he will be able to sign with a club as soon as he obtains english citizenship. Wondering if you guys have any club suggestions, based on experience or just personal preference. Figured there wouldn't be a better place to get some knowledgable soccer advice. I guess it would work in your advantage for him to be in England because watch out next year he could be causing problems for your team by bagging some goals! haha well thanks in advance for your help. Like I said, any advice is appreciated. If you want to meet me on the sideline let me know and we can talk it out. All the best to you folks!
          Good luck with that....

Comment

Good luck with that....
            Thank you for your support! my son is juggling in his room right now and I am sure he appreciates the happy energy you send his way!

Comment

Not accurate at all. Governors played a great game and those players without a doubt stood out. I don't know which game you were watching or if your just mad that your sons team (or your team) isn't even that good, but govs came out hard and worked even harder. They put all that they had into that game. Also, the statements made about both goals are 100% made up. You clearly were too busy trying to figure out the rules of soccer thorought the game to actually observe what was going on before you. The in the box was clearly dangerous considering that it found the foot of one of the six or so governors players in the box. Stop trying to justify your half-decent team and appreciate what's going on before you.
              Govs worked harder, and put all they had into the game. And yet RL, having an off day, was still better. Also, the RL keeper would have caught that poor cross 99 times out of 100. Stop trying to justify your not-at-all decent team and appreciate how lucky your son is, since he probably wouldn't see the field on 3/4 of the ISL teams.

Comment

Well they have to stay healthy too. Anything can happen. A team can get an early goal and then pack it in like Thayer did against Milton. Nobody can argue that Thayer is a better team than Milton but they managed a win. Soccer isn't like basketball where a big underdog has very little chance of pulling out a win or tie. Still plenty of soccer left to play - LA as well as every other teams still have to go on the field and perform and win games.
                So True! Milton had a good week with wins against BB&N, SM, and Rivers but lost to Thayer and only beat Groton 1-0. Nobles beats SM but ties RL. Long road trips on a Wednesday, Injuries, red and yellow cards...of which there were a lot today... All make a huge difference.

Comment

TD is a better forward than Aziz. AK and SH I'm not so sure about.
                  I've now seen both teams and I'd say TD is the best of the 4 even though I think SH will surpass him in the long term. SH needs to establish more of a presence. Today.0, the constant physical threat is strongest from TR and Aziz.

Comment

TD isn't even close to as good as Amadu or SH or Aziz. TD couldn't even play for academy. These guys play for the national team. Think about

Comment

I've now seen both teams and I'd say TD is the best of the 4 even though I think SH will surpass him in the long term. SH needs to establish more of a presence. Today.0, the constant physical threat is strongest from TR and Aziz.
                      TD struggled against milton la beat Milton. All three of las foward are better.

Comment

SH is a probably the best overall player in the isl he is a cm who attackes and distributes the ball. There is nobody better at it. And by the way ak, Aziz and SH all have D1 offers what does TD have?

Comment

TD may not the best player in the league, that is probably SH, but he is the best goal-scorer and has been the league MVP to this point. He hit two posts today and easily could have had a few assists. Milton shut down AK and AK when they played so getting shutout today should not be a knock against him. Very simple. He gets it done.

Comment

TD may not the best player in the league, that is probably SH, but he is the best goal-scorer and has been the league MVP to this point. He hit two posts today and easily could have had a few assists. Milton shut down AK and AK when they played so getting shutout today should not be a knock against him. Very simple. He gets it done.
                            Ak got offered by Georgetown the number 2 school in the country for soccer he was their # 1 recruit. He is on the national team. Does he have as many goals as TD no because he was hurt for the first 5 games including Milton where he could barely run. He is also on the national team there is no comparison Ak is going to play pro TD is gunna play d3. . Also Aziz has played about 15 min this season due to Iinjury.

Comment

You have got something wrong with you if you think TD isn't going to a D1 school. Also can all you posters stop saying that AK and SH play for the national team cause if they did they would not be playing high school soccer moron

Comment

With the heavy lifting in LA and Rivers schedules still ahead. The TD, AK, Aziz, SH debate can continue. LA will play against better defenses in BH, Rivers, BBN, Nobles and Groton. Rivers still to face SM, LA, and Nobles. On the D1 vs D3 for TD, I'd be shocked if he didn't play D1. LA may choose to treat him lightly but I suspect they'll lose the game if they do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X