Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was standing directly on the line and saw everything.The ball clearly crossed the line but after the keeper was fouled by Pinecrest.Keeper clearly had the ball in both hands on the floor and Pinecfest player kicked the ball and the keeper.Second Pinecrest player scrambled it over the line.The referee was not far from the center circle and the keeper was laying along the ground holding the ball with her back to the referee.To be fair the position the keeper was in neither referee or line ref could actually see the keeper had it in both hands.Once the ball was kicked from the hands of the keeper the line referee could see the ball.
    This made it level at 2-2.
    This incident lifted Pinecrest.
    Better technical team lost the game.Pinecrest pass the ball well but obviously have not played against a good defensive team like TBU today.
    Pinecrest parents got at referee and linesmen when making calls,lots of 'F' bombs at TBU and their own girls.Pinecrest got the result but clearly not the winners.
    (posted by TBU parent)
    Good luck Pinecrest in the final tomorrow.You are going to have to play a lot better than today to take the cup.
    Other than being a parent, what qualifications do you have? “Better technical team” do youbjust mimic whatever your coach says? Look just keep driving your kid to and from practice and games and be supportive, you are out of your league right now making comments on things you do not understand

Comment

Heartbreaking loss when up 2-1, but your girls did great.

Comment

scrambled eggs laying or lying on ground smoking with FAMILY CIRCLE in CIRCUS TENTS?!

DO HENS smoke in HEN HOUSE by FOX hunters HOUND$trip HALOgenius HALOgen lamps?!

WHAT if the OLD WOLFarts near JACK$pot AS$centRIPlows smoking FIELD MOUSE TRAPS?!

TAPScore smokey HATricks CAPStone CATSlip in ALLEY with STRAY DOG$pit on STRAWmen.

what if DRUNKS TAP KEGrain$HOP near MONKEY$trip DONKEY$trap stable AESOP FABLES?!

Comment

scrambled eggs laying or lying on ground smoking with FAMILY CIRCLE in CIRCUS TENTS?!

DO HENS smoke in HEN HOUSE by FOX hunters HOUND$trip HALOgenius HALOgen lamps?!

WHAT if the OLD WOLFarts near JACK$pot AS$centRIPlows smoking FIELD MOUSE TRAPS?!

TAPScore smokey HATricks CAPStone CATSlip in ALLEY with STRAY DOG$pit on STRAWmen.

what if DRUNKS TAP KEGrain$HOP near MONKEY$trip DONKEY$trap stable AESOP FABLES?!
          F*ck you. Whoever you are

Comment

Other than being a parent, what qualifications do you have? “Better technical team” do youbjust mimic whatever your coach says? Look just keep driving your kid to and from practice and games and be supportive, you are out of your league right now making comments on things you do not understand
            Experience is the qualification I have.Not fake coaching qualification achieved by you scratch my back I scratch yours BS.Many comments on TS of State Cup being for rec players.
            The whole club soccer scene including DA and ECNL is rec soccer.
            I understand more than you ever will obviously!
            Let's face it the national women's team has only done well because every other country in the world treats women's soccer as a second rate sport.The same as we treat soccer compared to our domestic sports.Too many crooks,rogues and villains to take youth soccer seriously.

Comment

Experience is the qualification I have.Not fake coaching qualification achieved by you scratch my back I scratch yours BS.Many comments on TS of State Cup being for rec players.
              Let's face it the national women's team has only done well because every other country in the world treats women's soccer as a second rate sport.The same as we treat soccer compared to our domestic sports.Too many crooks,rogues and villains to take youth soccer seriously.
              Why so bitter bro

Comment

Why so bitter bro
                Because my princess was playing in front of all these college coaches and, and, and...she may never get another chance to fulfill my, er, her dreams. I never, uh, she may never have another chance like this again.

Comment

Because my princess was playing in front of all these college coaches and, and, and...she may never get another chance to fulfill my, er, her dreams. I never, uh, she may never have another chance like this again.
                  My daughter has no desire to play soccer in College.She will make it on her academics.Further my daughter plays for herself,no college coach,no mom or dad.I would like nothing more than to see my daughter quit.No more BS club politics,parents and crazy opponent parents that feel they need to 'F' bomb at refs and 15/16 year old girls because of their own insecurities and inadequacy.
                  God bless you sir!

Comment

My daughter has no desire to play soccer in College.She will make it on her academics.Further my daughter plays for herself,no college coach,no mom or dad.I would like nothing more than to see my daughter quit.No more BS club politics,parents and crazy opponent parents that feel they need to 'F' bomb at refs and 15/16 year old girls because of their own insecurities and inadequacy.
                    God bless you sir!
                    Ya...ok. No desire to play in college, but I continue to spend thousands of dollars per year on a game, not to mention 3 practices per week? If she truly doesn’t have that desire, I’m guessing the last five years were driven by your ego, so congratulations on living vicariously through your daughter. Was it worth it? That question is for you, not your her.

Comment

Ya...ok. No desire to play in college, but I continue to spend thousands of dollars per year on a game, not to mention 3 practices per week? If she truly doesn’t have that desire, I’m guessing the last five years were driven by your ego, so congratulations on living vicariously through your daughter. Was it worth it? That question is for you, not your her.
                      Totally agree. If a kid doesn’t at least consider playing at the collegiate level then it’s a waste of money to put them in club soccer. Put her in the lowest rec league out there if she’s just playing for herself. No one gives a crap about what happens with those suckie teams so how’s that for no messy politics, rude parents, and greedy coaches.

Comment

Totally agree. If a kid doesn’t at least consider playing at the collegiate level then it’s a waste of money to put them in club soccer. Put her in the lowest rec league out there if she’s just playing for herself. No one gives a crap about what happens with those suckie teams so how’s that for no messy politics, rude parents, and greedy coaches.
                        A couple of thousand dollars a year to put your child in a competive environment is a good,cheap investment for a child to learn life lessons and social skills.Something you guys still have not learned.If you guys are doing this expecting big things of college you will get a rude awakening.College play and politics are even worse than club!
                        You guys really are drinking the Kool Aid,lmao......

Comment

A couple of thousand dollars a year to put your child in a competive environment is a good,cheap investment for a child to learn life lessons and social skills.Something you guys still have not learned.If you guys are doing this expecting big things of college you will get a rude awakening.College play and politics are even worse than club!
                          You guys really are drinking the Kool Aid,lmao......
                          Sounds like your little princess repeatedly fails to capture the attention of college coaches. I would feel sorry for you guys but your precious Susie is only in it for the fun! 👍🏻

Comment

So you answered the question. The only thing you are qualified for is driving your kid to and frim practice and games. I mean with all the knowledge and opinions you are spewing you should save us all and go coach a team. Someone with your keen eye will quickly go up the ladder

Comment

You are a joke. Here you are anonymously criticizing someone else’s credentials on analyzing a game. Who are you? The analyses he gave seemed fair and unbiased. Shut your face unless you willing to provide something of value to the arguement. You don’t have to be David Beckham to be able analyze a damn game. Stop trying to sound cool by putting down someone else’s opinion.

Comment

So you answered the question. The only thing you are qualified for is driving your kid to and frim practice and games. I mean with all the knowledge and opinions you are spewing you should save us all and go coach a team. Someone with your keen eye will quickly go up the ladder
                                Keep drinking the kool aid.Just look how well all these highly qualified coaches and their teams are doing and the quality soccer they play.lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X