Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Definitely not a Boca parent. I bet same grumpy Texans dad.
    You obviously didn’t don’t watch that game. You had to feel bad after 6-0 at halftime

Comment

Relax, Texans
      You're starting to sound like Hillary about the elections. Let it go, let it go.
      Life is unfair. If you don't like it, don't spend your time and money at state cup next year.

As for the Cinderella Warner team, too bad. They were probably at home eating bon bons and cheese fries for two weeks and had no more practices. Missing a few players due to prior weekend commitments. So just leave it be.
      Btw, good luck to the girls in the finals tomorrow.

Comment

You obviously didn’t don’t watch that game. You had to feel bad after 6-0 at halftime
        Yep grumpy Texans dad. I was there. It was 3-0 at half, and not a single parent would say our girls weren't tired.

Comment

Relax, Texans
          You're starting to sound like Hillary about the elections. Let it go, let it go.
          Life is unfair. If you don't like it, don't spend your time and money at state cup next year.

As for the Cinderella Warner team, too bad. They were probably at home eating bon bons and cheese fries for two weeks and had no more practices. Missing a few players due to prior weekend commitments. So just leave it be.
          Btw, good luck to the girls in the finals tomorrow.
          Even if they are from the panhandle I don’t think anyone needs to be compared to Hillary. That was a low blow! LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X