Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OC under investigation

OC under investigation for mismanagement of Seminole Soccer Complex among other wrongdoings. I'm not sure what mismanagement of the complex means but evidently it's all pretty serious.

Who is investigating them?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OC under investigation for mismanagement of Seminole Soccer Complex among other wrongdoings. I'm not sure what mismanagement of the complex means but evidently it's all pretty serious.
      Who is investigating them? Themselves? What did they not have the snack bar stocked properly? Did they let too many bare patches develope on the field?

Give me a break.

Comment

OC is Dumpster fire

Comment

Who is investigating them? Themselves? What did they not have the snack bar stocked properly? Did they let too many bare patches develope on the field?

Give me a break.
          This is an internal investigation but the Obama administration. Hillary and Bill are in charge

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X