Victor pastora poaching & unlawful activity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Victor for adding to the 03’s players that would be benchers in the black team.

Comment

Pendejo

Hahaha pay pendejo

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Hahaha pay pendejo
        What the **** are you doing with phone. Go mow the ****ing lawn

Comment

Congrats Victor for adding to the 03’s players that would be benchers in the black team.
          Bro if your bench players wouldn't be so out shape I wouldn't have to bring guess players.

Comment

Pendejo

What the **** are you doing with phone. Go mow the ****ing lawn
            Hahahaha my son travels free one the best soccer program in the nation no more play to pay

Thanks to VP y sus maricadas I left South Florida pendejo

Comment

You will be back and your son is not that good. ATL cuts players every year, so beware.

Comment

Hahahaha my son travels free one the best soccer program in the nation no more play to pay

Thanks to VP y sus maricadas I left South Florida pendejo
                Papi Just make sure that your son does well in school. He’s not going to pay your retirement. Y

Comment

Vp

Papi Just make sure that your son does well in school. He’s not going to pay your retirement. Y
                  bro I'm not stupid school is the first thing do not worry, I have a tutor 3 days a week

Comment

atl

You will be back and your son is not that good. ATL cuts players every year, so beware.
                    For your concern at the moment you will be playing in the ATL

Comment

what if young NATIVE boys or OLD NATURE girls stick STINK BUG$trip smoke BODY BAGS?!

what if JUNE BUG$trip smokey TREE FARM$witch AL$pine SUPERSTARdome $WITCHumps?!

what if SMOKING STRANGE BYRD$hip NESTrap JAYbird$HOPlugs RABBIT HOLE CAGE$trip?!

think NEW ZEALions ZIONears scold smoke LIONumBREAD LAMBrides HOUSE of PAN cakes.

WHO goes to MASS smoking by any MESSIAH if PIANO KEYS waste organs in WORSHIPlays?!

ORGANISM. OBJECTS. SUBJECTions. WHO wants to know about smoking BEAST.

CATTLE FARM$witch smoking black sheep. WHO tries to PULL WOOL over EYES of CHILD?!

CHILDREN of WORLD. the devils & demons use FIRE, SMOKE, BRIMstone, etc.

PARENTS. WATCH and TEACH NATURE to your KIDS. BASIC MATH & SCIENCE.

LOGIC & REASON.

Comment

My kid will be a pro very soon.

Comment

About time that someone finally have the guts to report this clown.
                          Marino this time you won’t be able to cover his ass.
                          So many horrible stories from this coach

Comment

About time that someone finally have the guts to report this clown.
                            Marino this time you won’t be able to cover his ass.
                            The DA requires that DA programs scout and recruit players. ID sessions and tryouts are to be by invite. There isn't poaching, it's the system set up by the federation.

Comment

The DA requires that DA programs scout and recruit players. ID sessions and tryouts are to be by invite. There isn't poaching, it's the system set up by the federation.
                              Does that also includes manipulating benches in Weston FC and benching all players you don’t want to take? All in great coordination and everyone there knew it was happening.
                              Plus VP gives a crap about any DA rule, he breaks them all and laugh about it constantly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X