Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYSA gets one right

B-bye Skunkrise 02s..........I do feel bad for the kids that had no control but still, lie in bed with dogs you're gonna get fleas........

All politics and bs aside, these girls worked their asses off and its an unfortunate situation. I get everyone hates on Sunrise, but these girls didn't cheat they worked hard and made it to the final four. It is a shame it is being taken away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      All politics and bs aside, these girls worked their asses off and its an unfortunate situation. I get everyone hates on Sunrise, but these girls didn't cheat they worked hard and made it to the final four. It is a shame it is being taken away from them.

Your kidding right? So why would they be disqualified? If they made it by cheating than they don't deserve to be in the final four. No matter how hard they worked, you at like other teams don't bust their @$$!!!

Comment

Your kidding right? So why would they be disqualified? If they made it by cheating than they don't deserve to be in the final four. No matter how hard they worked, you at like other teams don't bust their @$$!!!
        Cheating can be hard work. LOL!

Comment

No FYSA got it wrong. The unrostered player played against the Texans and NOT Warner. So that is a forfeit 4-0... they didn’t let Texans advance and let Warner advance. Wrong call guys. There is no excuse for such a bad call.

Comment

No FYSA got it wrong. The unrostered player played against the Texans and NOT Warner. So that is a forfeit 4-0... they didn’t let Texans advance and let Warner advance. Wrong call guys. There is no excuse for such a bad call.
            OP here, agree somewhat, they made the right call but at the wrong time. Totally screwed the Texans for sure. Everybody loses (except Werner).

Comment

OP here, agree somewhat, they made the right call but at the wrong time. Totally screwed the Texans for sure. Everybody loses (except Werner).
              Wouldn’t you agree that Warner and Texans should play to see who advances. Or at least a coin toss if nothing else.

Comment

Wouldn’t you agree that Warner and Texans should play to see who advances. Or at least a coin toss if nothing else.
                That would seem fair, but at this juncture, not sure how'd they pull it off.

I'm still confused as to how an unrostered player sneaks past the Team check in, player pass protocol.

Comment

I'm still confused as to how an unrostered player sneaks past the Team check in, player pass protocol.

^^^exactly

Comment

So fairness isn’t really important to FYSA then. They just care about staying on schedule?

Comment

Cheating can be hard work. LOL!
                      Just ask the New England Patriots!

Comment

FYSA- you got this one wrong. Rethink your decision. You are losing all credibility with your members

Comment

B-bye Skunkrise 02s..........I do feel bad for the kids that had no control but still, lie in bed with dogs you're gonna get fleas........
                          What are you talking about?

Comment

r “investigation “ was fine- the result was horse crap- even for FYSA. Sunrise snuck a player in against Texans. Beat Teaxans. Play Warner the next day without the illegal player and win against Warner., so they needed to vacate the game against Texans as a 0-4 loss. Technically Texans advance to play Warner or play in place of Sunrise. FYSA ruling is Warner advances-,although the lost to Sunrise without the illegal player and Texan get shown the middle finger by FYSA. Can anyone tell me how they could make that decision and how it is fair? They are making SC a big joke.

Comment

r “investigation “ was fine- the result was horse crap- even for FYSA. Sunrise snuck a player in against Texans. Beat Teaxans. Play Warner the next day without the illegal player and win against Warner., so they needed to vacate the game against Texans as a 0-4 loss. Technically Texans advance to play Warner or play in place of Sunrise. FYSA ruling is Warner advances-,although the lost to Sunrise without the illegal player and Texan get shown the middle finger by FYSA. Can anyone tell me how they could make that decision and how it is fair? They are making SC a big joke.

Can you copy and past this to a few more threads mom?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X