Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT Hosting PA

CT is hosting PA this weekend. Look for a repeat of last weekend's strong performance away in NJ.

Too bad that the PA kids have to come so far to struggle, but that's the way it goes. Look for FSA to sweep, hosting at the best facility in the Northeast, and CFC to win a couple of close ones.

Good luck all!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hosting at the best facility in the Northeast
    debatable.

Comment

Can't wait for the FSA excuses to start even before the first whistle is blown. I'll help them get started: Lots of proms going on this weekend. No SAT or ACT testing, so they've got that going for them.

Comment

Can't wait for the FSA excuses to start even before the first whistle is blown. I'll help them get started: Lots of proms going on this weekend. No SAT or ACT testing, so they've got that going for them.
        It is true, there are a lot of proms this weekend. But, FSA players are committed and will be there.

Comment

PA might have to forfeit anyway, it'll be nearly impossible to find any parking prior to gametime.

Comment

PA might have to forfeit anyway, it'll be nearly impossible to find any parking prior to gametime.
            It's way easier to park at FSA's gorgeous facility than Glastonbury and Portland combined.

Comment

There's always the Mother's Day excuse. Saturday dentist appointments. college graduations for older siblings....oh, rain in the forecast also.

Comment

It's way easier to park at FSA's gorgeous facility than Glastonbury and Portland combined.
                Glastonbury? If you're going to insult another club at least get the location correct

Comment

There's always the Mother's Day excuse. Saturday dentist appointments. college graduations for older siblings....oh, rain in the forecast also.
                  FSA will have full rosters and I'm sure CFC will, too. CT is going to take care of business.

Comment

FSA will have full rosters and I'm sure CFC will, too. In Bethany half of CT is going to take care of business.
                    fixed it

Comment

I'm sure the fsa guy who's always sitting in the golf cart clogging up traffic will help out the situation.

Comment

I'm sure the fsa guy who's always sitting in the golf cart clogging up traffic will help out the situation.
                        Yeah, that is kind of a pain.

Also, don't forget to bring your dogs to the game. Borrow a dog if you don't have your own.

Comment

fixed it
                          You fixed it by adding Bethany? Are they playing indoor games this weekend or playing on their gorgeous dirt fields that they can’t afford to finish? Don’t worry, hopefully once your commitment deposits start rolling in, you’ll be able to finish at least one outdoor field.

Comment

You fixed it by adding Bethany? Are they playing indoor games this weekend or playing on their gorgeous dirt fields that they can’t afford to finish? Don’t worry, hopefully once your commitment deposits start rolling in, you’ll be able to finish at least one outdoor field.
                            It was just some OW nutter having "fun." They're easily amused for short periods.

Comment

Yeah, that is kind of a pain.

Also, don't forget to bring your dogs to the game. Borrow a dog if you don't have your own.
                              i wouldn't feed my dog the garbage that comes from the FSA grill... call the health department

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X