What's the plan, FSA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA just need to get some new blood, coaches and DOC's just got through the motions.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FSA just need to get some new blood, coaches and DOC's just got through the motions.
      SoccerPlus is as SoccerPlus does.

Comment

As long as rosters are filled they won't. change. Hitting them in the bottom line would get their attention, but that isn't happening any time soon. There's till enough parents out there willing to write checks. ECNL won't take their badge either.

Comment

The owner just cares about quantity not quality. They don't want to compete against Stars, OW or CFC. I think the coaches and DOC's are lifers waiting for the retirement package

Comment

What a load of crap.. Your saying a FundMe page asking for money for turf fields is useful info??? I'll take a clinic where at least I'll see a return on my money.
            Don't like it, then don't donate! Was BS underhanded way any better? At least you see the accounting here (not that it will go anywhere).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X