Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not if clubs like PDA, Stars, Michigan keep dropping out. The word is additional heavy hitters are leaving soon, they just didn't want to coordinate with the aforementioned three.
    Stars PDA Hawks all dropped out because now they can't win their division. only 1 first place team among those 3. Now they are crying about substitution rules and high school play. Not fair, sniffle, taking my ball and going home.. wah.. They are going back to ECNL where they know they can win, and the curtain is still closed.

Comment

GDAP will keep losing clubs and players. The travel for league games with limited subs and more importantly poor competition is the killer. Playing vs Cedar Stars, NYSC, Pa Classics, Empire and LISC is pathetic for a so called Develolme t Academy.
      US soccer came in with empty promises and found out the hard way what girls want

Comment

Stars PDA Hawks all dropped out because now they can't win their division. only 1 first place team among those 3. Now they are crying about substitution rules and high school play. Not fair, sniffle, taking my ball and going home.. wah.. They are going back to ECNL where they know they can win, and the curtain is still closed.
        Hawks have 1 team in 1st and another in 2nd. Only their 17s are in 6th. PDA and Stars have a few teams in playoffs and the rest are midtable.

Do you think no one knows or will check standings?

Comment

Hawks have 1 team in 1st and another in 2nd. Only their 17s are in 6th. PDA and Stars have a few teams in playoffs and the rest are midtable.

Do you think no one knows or will check standings?
          Darn, I didn’t think you could check...foiled again!

Comment

this has to be some ow arse responding. they are the biggest clowns. I watch them fail with great pleasure. Tools for a long long time

Comment

this has to be some ow arse responding. they are the biggest clowns. I watch them fail with great pleasure. Tools for a long long time
              Hi big boy.

Comment

Hi big boy.

is that you Rick? rick? I can't see you thru all your BS. I understand your losing a good chunk of your academy kids... and now your trying to reel them back in with NPL.

Comment

OP here and no I'm not; ECNL parent actually. Actually that's why I felt the need to "defend" those clubs. I've seen those clubs prior to GDA. Even with their talent split between the two leagues I had a feeling they were doing just fine. They didn't drop out of GDA because they were losing.

Comment

OP here and no I'm not; ECNL parent actually. Actually that's why I felt the need to "defend" those clubs. I've seen those clubs prior to GDA. Even with their talent split between the two leagues I had a feeling they were doing just fine. They didn't drop out of GDA because they were losing.
                    It is one of the reasons. PDA in an average year was in first place in 3-4 out of 5 age groups in the ECNL. Now, in certain age groups they might struggle to make the champions league.

Comment

It is one of the reasons. PDA in an average year was in first place in 3-4 out of 5 age groups in the ECNL. Now, in certain age groups they might struggle to make the champions league.
                      The idea that just about any club could compete effectively in both leagues is pretty crazy. Very few have the talent pool and geography to make it work. I mean if Stars could pick from ALL of MA? Sure; but that isn't feasible. If some of these bigger successful clubs can't make it work no one else will. They had to pick at some point - by choice or the leagues pushing them to chose - but I think people are just surprised it happened so fast.

Comment

The idea that just about any club could compete effectively in both leagues is pretty crazy. Very few have the talent pool and geography to make it work. I mean if Stars could pick from ALL of MA? Sure; but that isn't feasible. If some of these bigger successful clubs can't make it work no one else will. They had to pick at some point - by choice or the leagues pushing them to chose - but I think people are just surprised it happened so fast.
                        Not surprised, but a simpleton like you would be, US Club done ****ed-up...

Comment

Not surprised, but a simpleton like you would be, US Club done ****ed-up...
                          May I just add to my profound statement, if USSF join with USYS, they will crush US Club.

Comment

CFC 02s draw 0-0 with PDA. Most years a good outcome. This year?

Comment

CFC 02s draw 0-0 with PDA. Most years a good outcome. This year?
                              Great example of how doing both hurt PDA - their younger teams are great, all top 3 even the 03's. Once you hit the 02's it drops off a great deal.

Comment

Great example of how doing both hurt PDA - their younger teams are great, all top 3 even the 03's. Once you hit the 02's it drops off a great deal.
                                Must mean that CFC’s 04 is pretty good then!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X