Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Level Teams NH

Picking up from the other thread - who are the top level teams in New Hampshire?

Is it:

Seacoast Development Academy
    GPS NPL
    Seacoast NPL

Do any US Youth Soccer Teams come close?

Is there room and/or appetite for more Develpment Academy, National Premier League or New England EDP (the new US Youth Soccer regional league) teams? If so, where are they likely to come from?

Boys or girls?

Comment

What about top coaches?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Boys or girls?
        Either/Both - I don't think Seacoast has a girls DA, but both Seacoast and GPS have boys and girls NPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Either/Both - I don't think Seacoast has a girls DA, but both Seacoast and GPS have boys and girls NPL.
          They were rumored to be getting GDA, but I don't see how they would pull that off.

My overall impression (taking DA out of the picture) for Girls is:

Seacoast NPL
          GPS NPL/NEP
          NEFC-WC NEP

GPS doesn't have NPL at some levels. At some levels NEFC-WC is better than GPS. Generally, a few outliers aside, Seacoast is the best in the state.

Boys, I think GPS holds the edge overall.

Other programs, which my knowledge isn't as great, you will find a few players per team that can compete and could even excel in the higher programs. They just couldn't fill an entire roster of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X