State cup 2004 boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have seen them play, very good team. very cocky gps west thinks they are the best team and the greatest they can't believe anyone would beat them. it's amazing how much coaching changes teams over the years well done mb
      They were definitely out coached as GPS is a better team, but MB had their number. The goal was unfortunate for that GPS player as it was an own goal off of a cross from a set piece.

Shows you everything as the coach instead of walking to console his player, or having his players shake hands, goes right over to the linesman and argues with him about he foul. Class.

Comment

They were definitely out coached as GPS is a better team, but MB had their number. The goal was unfortunate for that GPS player as it was an own goal off of a cross from a set piece.

Shows you everything as the coach instead of walking to console his player, or having his players shake hands, goes right over to the linesman and argues with him about he foul. Class.
        What a troll....He walked over to shake their hands. Maybe a bit cynical. But thats all he did. I saw the whole thing. Don't create a story where there isn't one. The team was extremely upset (coach included). And yes....they shook hands.

Comment

What a troll....He walked over to shake their hands. Maybe a bit cynical. But thats all he did. I saw the whole thing. Don't create a story where there isn't one. The team was extremely upset (coach included). And yes....they shook hands.
          They didn’t shake hands, and yes, he did shake the refs hands while belittling them. I understand you are a GPS parent, and that’s a tough way to lose, but don’t try to come on here calling someone a troll just because you want to defend your boys team.

You lost on an OG. Sucks. Got outplayed by a lesser team. Your coach is a douche and didn’t stop yelling whole game. After game he shook refs hands but was yelling/arguing with them while doing it.

I hope you had an enjoyable ride home from Pensacola. I feel bad for boys, but not you parents. You are too arrogant for your own good. Karma.

Comment

They didn’t shake hands, and yes, he did shake the refs hands while belittling them. I understand you are a GPS parent, and that’s a tough way to lose, but don’t try to come on here calling someone a troll just because you want to defend your boys team.

You lost on an OG. Sucks. Got outplayed by a lesser team. Your coach is a douche and didn’t stop yelling whole game. After game he shook refs hands but was yelling/arguing with them while doing it.

I hope you had an enjoyable ride home from Pensacola. I feel bad for boys, but not you parents. You are too arrogant for your own good. Karma.
            You have no clue. Talk about arrogant. What about humble?.......not.

Making things up to glorify the victory - that BTW, no took away from you. Your boys played their butts off. No need for the made-up side-stories.

Comment

You have no clue. Talk about arrogant. What about humble?.......not.

Making things up to glorify the victory - that BTW, no took away from you. Your boys played their butts off. No need for the made-up side-stories.
              I never made anything up. I’m telling you what happened as you seem to be a little butt-hurt still to how the game ended.

It’s a heartbreaking loss for those boys. It’s very tough to end the game like that, but the parents got what they had coming to them. So arrogant on the sidelines and the coach didn’t stop yelling the whole game. Go record your game and watch it back when your blood isn’t flowing as hard for your boy and you’ll see what everyone else sees on the sideline.

Time for a coaching change...

Comment

I never made anything up. I’m telling you what happened as you seem to be a little butt-hurt still to how the game ended.

It’s a heartbreaking loss for those boys. It’s very tough to end the game like that, but the parents got what they had coming to them. So arrogant on the sidelines and the coach didn’t stop yelling the whole game. Go record your game and watch it back when your blood isn’t flowing as hard for your boy and you’ll see what everyone else sees on the sideline.

Time for a coaching change...
                Hahaha. I'm guessing your just used to your coaches obscenity-laced tirades. The spanish profanity coming from his mouth was almost an art form.

Comment

Nope. Not a MB parent and don’t have a kid in this age group, but was watching the 03 girls game on the field next to them and saw the entire ending. The GPS coach did not allow his team to shake the players hands at the end of the match and instead walked over to the side ref to berate him for calling the foul that caused the set piece game winning goal. Was watching from the other sideline and saw the whole interaction. When the MB coach went over to shake his hand, he sent him away and didn’t allow the kids to shake hands either.

Sad way to end the game, GPS coach was the sorest loser. Sad for the boys since they played their hearts out and had to witness their grown coach act like a baby.

Comment

Nope. Not a MB parent and don’t have a kid in this age group, but was watching the 03 girls game on the field next to them and saw the entire ending. The GPS coach did not allow his team to shake the players hands at the end of the match and instead walked over to the side ref to berate him for calling the foul that caused the set piece game winning goal. Was watching from the other sideline and saw the whole interaction. When the MB coach went over to shake his hand, he sent him away and didn’t allow the kids to shake hands either.

Sad way to end the game, GPS coach was the sorest loser. Sad for the boys since they played their hearts out and had to witness their grown coach act like a baby.
                    So you saw the whole thing (and saw/heard the interaction with ref) from roughly 100 yards away??? Sideline to coaches sideline is about 70 yards. There was another 20-30 yards in between fields. And then he shook hands 5-10 yards inside his own field. You sir, are exceptional.

Comment

So you saw the whole thing (and saw/heard the interaction with ref) from roughly 100 yards away??? Sideline to coaches sideline is about 70 yards. There was another 20-30 yards in between fields. And then he shook hands 5-10 yards inside his own field. You sir, are exceptional.
                      There was a game going on behind GPS game on field 5. Not the poster, but probably talking about that.

Your coach did do what previous poster said. Very sad boys get belittles by a coach like that throughout game.

Comment

Stop making sense !! This is Talking Soccer. If it's not a lie or basking in somebody else's misery then it doesnt belong here !

Comment

My daughter plays for the Cape Coral team that played right next to the field where GPS and MB game finished. I was standing at the end of the field near the goal in which the game winner was scored in, between the 2 fields by the light post, on what would be the coaches side for each field. And was directly behind the spot where the GPS coach went to **** talk the side ref for calling the foul that led to the set piece for the game winner. The coach lambasted the ref. And as he returned to his tent declined to shake the MB coaches hand and refused to allow the kids to shake hands either. Try to make excuses all you want, but your coach is a joke- totally out coached and outclassed when they seemed clearly to be the favorite to win. Karma is a *****. Now go eat your runner up pie and go home- sore loser...

Comment

Did anyone see the Florida Fire VS Weston game? 6-2? Yikes!

Comment

My daughter plays for the Cape Coral team that played right next to the field where GPS and MB game finished. I was standing at the end of the field near the goal in which the game winner was scored in, between the 2 fields by the light post, on what would be the coaches side for each field. And was directly behind the spot where the GPS coach went to **** talk the side ref for calling the foul that led to the set piece for the game winner. The coach lambasted the ref. And as he returned to his tent declined to shake the MB coaches hand and refused to allow the kids to shake hands either. Try to make excuses all you want, but your coach is a joke- totally out coached and outclassed when they seemed clearly to be the favorite to win. Karma is a *****. Now go eat your runner up pie and go home- sore loser...
                              Maybe the coach didn't want to shake the MB coach's hand due to his profanity during the entire match?
                              Maybe, being that your daughter is on the Cape team, your butt-hurt that half the team is going to play for him and left your daughter? Your opinion is obviously biased against him. I'm sure your daughter's depleted team will survive next year.
                              The Cape will find new players. I mean, its not like the Cape has lost 5+ entire teams in the past two years, or anything like that.

Comment

Maybe the coach didn't want to shake the MB coach's hand due to his profanity during the entire match?
                                Maybe, being that your daughter is on the Cape team, your butt-hurt that half the team is going to play for him and left your daughter? Your opinion is obviously biased against him. I'm sure your daughter's depleted team will survive next year.
                                The Cape will find new players. I mean, its not like the Cape has lost 5+ entire teams in the past two years, or anything like that.
                                Your team still LOST. Complaining about the other coach’s profanity- that the field marshal who was standing in between both benches obviously didn’t hear or else would’ve tossed him out - doesn’t change the fact that your team LOST and you’ve gone home as LOSERS.

And Cape Coral dad- congrats to your team for actually advancing to the final four- unlike this GPS joker!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X