Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. Having MD as a coach would stink though.
    He might be there another year. Stay tuned.

Comment

Nothing wrong with CCSU. Go there for little or no $$$, play a decent level of soccer, kill it in the classroom and get into a strong grad school. Not a bad deal.
      Thanks CCSU Dad. It is a good deal. But not on the field

Comment

Nothing wrong with CCSU. Go there for little or no $$$, play a decent level of soccer, kill it in the classroom and get into a strong grad school. Not a bad deal.
        Killing it at CCSU is NOT, by itself, getting you into a strong grad school .... PLEASE STOP MAKING THIS STUFF UP .... YOU ARE KILLING ME! They would take the kid at the bottom of the Trinity or Wesleyan class of 2018 before a strong CCSU kid. Are you joking?!?!I am glad MD gave your kid $5k in athletic money, now pay the other $25k out of pocket and stop trying to sell CCSU as an Ivy league school! You bought it at this point, live with it.

Comment

As a parent I can not sign up for any club I want. If I can’t afford a certain I don’t have to sign up. Go to Oakwood and give up a fun high school experience for nothing.

Comment

Killing it at CCSU is NOT, by itself, getting you into a strong grad school .... PLEASE STOP MAKING THIS STUFF UP .... YOU ARE KILLING ME! They would take the kid at the bottom of the Trinity or Wesleyan class of 2018 before a strong CCSU kid. Are you joking?!?!I am glad MD gave your kid $5k in athletic money, now pay the other $25k out of pocket and stop trying to sell CCSU as an Ivy league school! You bought it at this point, live with it.
            Yep. Mick can't even get the best FSA kids to ccsu. Go look at a roster sometime. Sweden and Japan take the bucks

Comment

10 months?! 4 winter months are an absolute waste at OW, please.
              4 months? 4?

Comment

4 months? 4?
                4 months of the 10 month season you dumfuk

Comment

CCSU has a great STEM program. So if my kid graduated from CCSU debt free with a degree in mechanical engineering, I'd be pretty ok with that.

Comment

CCSU has a great STEM program. So if my kid graduated from CCSU debt free with a degree in mechanical engineering, I'd be pretty ok with that.
                    Awesome. Get going.

Comment

Who told you that? Ccsu?

Comment

Who told you that? Ccsu?
                        It's a better stem program than Manchester Community College. Well, okay, it's about the same as that, but the soccer teams are better.

Comment

A.) Their STEM program is garbage (like every other program there ..... not one is ranked in top 250 of any national poll) and B.) No kid from CT playing premier soccer is going to CCSU for anything close to free. 50% off maybe, but not much more than that. What will happen when they start losing scholarships to pay for the huge deficits in the state college programs?

Comment

A.) Their STEM program is garbage (like every other program there ..... not one is ranked in top 250 of any national poll) and B.) No kid from CT playing premier soccer is going to CCSU for anything close to free. 50% off maybe, but not much more than that. What will happen when they start losing scholarships to pay for the huge deficits in the state college programs?
                            Anything is possible. MD is incapable of identifying decent soccer players. Look at the record of all his teams.

Comment

Pretty low blow to rip on a kids college choices. Not everyone can go to high level academic schools. Making fun of where people go to college should be taboo in general, have a heart manz

Comment

Word is ECNL $3700.00 and NPL $3000.00

Does anyone know why NPL is so high, that teams no better than a Town Premier Team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X