Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. I actually have a lot of respect for their team. Play good soccer, good athletes, never had any sportsmanship issues playing against them. Most of them just look a year or two older. Hope they win it again, good team.
    Agree. I don't see anyone beating them besides Key Biscayne. They beat them during FSPL. It will be interesting.

Comment

No. I actually have a lot of respect for their team. Play good soccer, good athletes, never had any sportsmanship issues playing against them. Most of them just look a year or two older. Hope they win it again, good team.
      Why aren't they playing DA, if they were any good?

Comment

Why aren't they playing DA, if they were any good?

Not sure, maybe because they can't afford it. The quality for some to play DA is there..

Comment

Not sure, maybe because they can't afford it. The quality for some to play DA is there..
          Maybe because DA is overrated?

Comment

Agree. I don't see anyone beating them besides Key Biscayne. They beat them during FSPL. It will be interesting.
            Maybe Clearwater. Very good team, many former DA players. Not as athletic as Ives, but very well coached and talented. Tough Round 2 group though. Haven't lost in months, blown out some good teams.

Comment

Maybe Clearwater. Very good team, many former DA players. Not as athletic as Ives, but very well coached and talented. Tough Round 2 group though. Haven't lost in months, blown out some good teams.
              CC has a good team but Ives is on a different level but anything can happen in soccer. As far as blown out good teams, now you are pushing it. The only quality team they've played is the FL Rush I and it was a tied.

Comment

CC has a good team but Ives is on a different level but anything can happen in soccer. As far as blown out good teams, now you are pushing it. The only quality team they've played is the FL Rush I and it was a tied.

^^^However, I do think they are one of the sleeper teams

Comment

Didn’t they just tie a average Miami Lakes team? I would think good a team would win that game?

Comment

Didn’t they just tie a average Miami Lakes team? I would think good a team would win that game?
                    They sure did, it will be interesting how they do against Doral.

Comment

I wouldn't say Miami Lakes is average. In the past 3 months - beat FL Rush (twice), lost to Ives and Key Biscayne by 1 goal each, beat Coral Estates 3-0. I would not call that average. Clearwater has also beat JFC Elite, Kendall, Real Miami - Madrid, NFM GPS West all by >2 goals. Should be an interesting month ahead.

Comment

They are a good team but lack overall team speed. It will be a hugh disappointment if they do not make it to the next round as this team was a DA team last year.

Comment

They are a good team but lack overall team speed. It will be a hugh disappointment if they do not make it to the next round as this team was a DA team last year.
                          I think they will still get through this round.

Comment

I wouldn't say Miami Lakes is average. In the past 3 months - beat FL Rush (twice), lost to Ives and Key Biscayne by 1 goal each, beat Coral Estates 3-0. I would not call that average. Clearwater has also beat JFC Elite, Kendall, Real Miami - Madrid, NFM GPS West all by >2 goals. Should be an interesting month ahead.
                            Thanks Dad but Miami Lakes is is 5th place in FSPL = AVERAGE

Comment

Thanks Dad but Miami Lakes is is 5th place in FSPL = AVERAGE
                              Good teams beat Miami Lakes

Comment

I think they will still get through this round.
                                If they don’t I can’t imagine how this team will do in the DA next year..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X