Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      crossfire 5 5 0 0 14 6 +8 15
      washington 5 2 1 2 9 6 +3 7
      fc portland 5 2 1 2 9 10 -1 7
      westside 4 2 0 2 11 10 +1 6
      capital 4 1 0 3 9 9 0 3
      united pdx 5 1 0 4 5 16 -11 3
      Just to clarify--this appears to count the recent CFC/UPDX forfeit as a win for UPDX for purposes of the win/loss record and points; but does tally the actual goals recorded in the part of that match that was played (3 goals for CFC, one for UPDX) in the goal statistics.

Which seems to be a reasonable way of dealing with it.

At any rate, we've got one team clearly on top, one team clearly on the bottom, and a pack of four in the middle that appear capable of beating each other.

Which will happen first, not counting forfeits: A Crossfire loss, or a UPDX win?

Comment

Just to clarify--this appears to count the recent CFC/UPDX forfeit as a win for UPDX for purposes of the win/loss record and points; but does tally the actual goals recorded in the part of that match that was played (3 goals for CFC, one for UPDX) in the goal statistics.

Which seems to be a reasonable way of dealing with it.

At any rate, we've got one team clearly on top, one team clearly on the bottom, and a pack of four in the middle that appear capable of beating each other.

Which will happen first, not counting forfeits: A Crossfire loss, or a UPDX win?
        WaT and Crossfire have yet to play...we will see but my money is on a Crossfire loss

Comment

Here it is formatted so that it is a little easier to read
          GM W T L GF GA GD PTS

capital 4 1 0 3 9 9 0 3

Comment

GM W T L GF GA GD PTS

capital 4 1 0 3 9 9 0 3
            Could you re format that to be easier to read? I’m dying to see it but it’s hard to read as is.

Can’t wait to see standings.

Comment

GM W T L GF GA GD PTS

crossfire 7 2 0 5 14 16 -2 6
              washington 4 2 1 2 9 6 +3 9
              fc portland 8 5 1 2 19 10 +9 12
              westside 3 2 0 2 31 10 +21 4
              capital 5 1 0 3 9 9 -2 2
              united pdx 6 1 0 4 5 16 -11 11

Nice work.

Comment

WaT and Crossfire have yet to play...we will see but my money is on a Crossfire loss
                We have played both and xfire is a better overall team with the best defense we have faced. I know everyone wants to hate xfire (easy to do) but Washington won’t be the team to do it- they are a completely different team who has not beat anyone of merit. I would say westside is the next team up that has the best chance to beat them or possibly cfc(assuming the coaching gets figured out and all kids stay) until we face them again on March 23rd. updx will actually win a game here soon...

Comment

We don’t care if we win a game. We are going to San Sebastián even if we win no games and you are not!

Comment

We don’t care if we win a game. We are going to San Sebastián even if we win no games and you are not!
                    This is great. Lol.

Comment

We have played both and xfire is a better overall team with the best defense we have faced. I know everyone wants to hate xfire (easy to do) but Washington won’t be the team to do it- they are a completely different team who has not beat anyone of merit. I would say westside is the next team up that has the best chance to beat them or possibly cfc(assuming the coaching gets figured out and all kids stay) until we face them again on March 23rd. updx will actually win a game here soon...
                      Who were the teams that Washington Timbers beat?

Comment

Who were the teams that Washington Timbers beat?
                        They beat updx 2-0 and CFC first game of year (CFC did not have their 2 best players for some reason according to the game reports) tied FC 2-2once and lost to both FC and westside 2-1

Comment

Possibly CFC 😂😂bahaha I just spit out my beer

Comment

And in true form the BSC/NEU rebrand continues to reward mediocrity, which will just breed more mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              and in true form the bsc/neu rebrand continues to reward mediocrity, which will just breed more mediocrity.
                              that!

Comment

How is it going down at the prison yard?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X