Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Imagine if a soccer icon like Christano Ronaldo did something like this?
    But didnt he have to write an apology letter.

No but he got five games. Two of which were for the red card

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0IWbpkmtw

Comment

But didnt he have to write an apology letter.

No but he got five games. Two of which were for the red card

Yes he got 5 games. My point was that it happens, all the time, sometimes to the best players in the world. I completely disagree with this type of behavior, but I understand that in the best of the moment, it’s easier to lose your cool.

Was anyone on here actually there to witness what happened and what preceded it? No excuses, just looking for honest, unbiased commentary.

Comment

Yes he got 5 games. My point was that it happens, all the time, sometimes to the best players in the world. I completely disagree with this type of behavior, but I understand that in the best of the moment, it’s easier to lose your cool.

Was anyone on here actually there to witness what happened and what preceded it? No excuses, just looking for honest, unbiased commentary.
        Agree with you.

Comment

The ref made a call just outside the box and fsa capitalized on it and scored.Cfc players confronted the ref with one player getting a red card for touching the ref.The kid didn't like it so he aggressively shoved the ref.He was told to leave the field which he did and came back after the game to talk to the ref.Hopefully to apologize but i was unable to hear the conversation

Comment

Two fans pushing each other in the stands is one thing. Hitting the security guard or cop is another.

You are wrong.
            Correct, and there are laws particular to both scenarios that support your contention.

Comment

The ref made a call just outside the box and fsa capitalized on it and scored.Cfc players confronted the ref with one player getting a red card for touching the ref.The kid didn't like it so he aggressively shoved the ref.He was told to leave the field which he did and came back after the game to talk to the ref.Hopefully to apologize but i was unable to hear the conversation
              Toxic player.

Comment

Toxic player.
                CFC breeds them especially show their true colors when they lose

Comment

CFC breeds them especially show their true colors when they lose
                  I believe that the parents bred the player

Comment

I believe you are a intern

Comment

I believe you are a intern
                      Intern ... how original

Comment

I was at the game, What’s missing from this thread is what led up to that point of the assault / bully shiver. First off, FSA TOTALY controlled the game playing heads up ball for the first thirty minutes. CFC was being dominated, they began falling apart emotionally so early on. In desperation, they stated grabbing shirts and pulling kids down, yelling at each other, and yelling and arguing with the ref at every call. The officiating was mediocre at best he’d miss a call, realize it too late, and then compensate for it on the next call which of course would be soft. This elevated CFC’s whining. I’m truly shocked at how much crap the ref tolerated from CFC players leading up to the assault / bully shiver. One of the most moronic comments out of a players mouth was “ ref . . your officiating is ruining our game” There were CFC players who should have been red-carded way earlier in the game. One of the bigger offenders was one of the red-haired twins, not the kid who ended up getting violent with the ref.

But even more shocking than a ref that lost control of the game, is the CFC coach that leads a team and allows this kind of immature little boy behavior on the field. Had any of FSA’s players completed a full sentence of complaining to a ref, the FSA coach would have immediately pulled the player, trust me, he’s done it. We’ve now played most of the ECNL teams in the northeast conference. Until now, I have not witnessed any team as emotionally weak and non-resilient when being out played for just a few minutes in a little bit of rain. I can clearly see real skill on the team but the future looks weak for a team with a few non-resilient emotionally retarded boys. They kind ruin the whole package, too bad. Is this what typically happens for you when facing a little competition?

For the kid who shivered and shoved the ref twice . . . you don’t deserve to play in this league, I hope you are suspended for your actions. Maybe you can get away with this in High School you don’t deserve to be here in this league. Sorry your dad and your coach could not be better role models to you. For the dad of that same kid, shut the hell up on the side line, let the kids play and let the ref officiate. Yes there will be good and bad refs, haven’t we all learned that by now?

For the mediocre ref: friend … get control of the game earlier, don’t take crap from spoiled little boys. Don’t compensate for missed calls, with bad calls. Good job at keeping cool though after getting assaulted twice by this little punk. It might not have happened though if you took control earlier on.

For FSA: congratulations boys for staying focused and playing well, and showing class and resilience. You proved to be the better team you dominated a strong skilled team but classless team led by a classless coach. I’m happy for your win.

Comment

Yes, but....coaches that don't shut that down early are also to blame.

I've never even see a player shove a ref in HS, let alone ever in club. Smack talk for sure, but never physical contact.

Comment

I say they hold a public hanging

Comment

Yes, but....coaches that don't shut that down early are also to blame.

I've never even see a player shove a ref in HS, let alone ever in club. Smack talk for sure, but never physical contact.

Comment

Truth is CFC haven't been the same since they lost best player to DAP. The whole offense went through him and have struggled since he left.

Congrats on the butt kicking FSA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X