X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FKK on downward spiral

Club will be gone in a few years

When a club has ECNL, they aren't on the brink of disappearing. They may or may not be in decline... I rarely see their teams since I'm in another part of the state, but the teams/clubs with access to DA leagues and ECNL leagues will always find players moving their at the older ages even if they don't develop players internally.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Club will be gone in a few years

Comment

When a club has ECNL, they aren't on the brink of disappearing. They may or may not be in decline... I rarely see their teams since I'm in another part of the state, but the teams/clubs with access to DA leagues and ECNL leagues will always find players moving their at the older ages even if they don't develop players internally.
      there should be a sign up "please don't feed the trolls" which you just did :) more than likely the OP was an Orlando City parent just praying they can get some attention off of them... Thank you OP for my Friday Funny...

Comment

there should be a sign up "please don't feed the trolls" which you just did :) more than likely the OP was an Orlando City parent just praying they can get some attention off of them... Thank you OP for my Friday Funny...
        FKk is a dumpster fire. Burn baby burn

Comment

Things are looking bad for FKK. Rumor is that they're the subject of a new investigation.

Comment

Things are looking bad for FKK. Rumor is that they're the subject of a new investigation.
            No one cares about FKK, it is just a youth club making money off kids.

Comment

No one cares about FKK, it is just a youth club making money off kids.
              And can’t win anything

Comment

LOL- this thread is total misdirection by OC purple clown faithful.

PLease name one program FKK has lost Please name one fact about FKK that says they are on a downward spiral. OC registration Numbers are on major decline.. OC is in ****ville and they know it.

GOODLUCK if you STAY with OC. OC may not finish 2019 season

Complex expenses and NOONE with Support the OC tournaments and events.,,,,, Goodluckkkk

Comment

LOL- this thread is total misdirection by OC purple clown faithful.

PLease name one program FKK has lost Please name one fact about FKK that says they are on a downward spiral. OC registration Numbers are on major decline.. OC is in ****ville and they know it.

GOODLUCK if you STAY with OC. OC may not finish 2019 season

Complex expenses and NOONE with Support the OC tournaments and events.,,,,, Goodluckkkk
                  Yeah. Good luck at FKk. Boys program is a laughingstock. One girls team and massive debt built up can’t pay the field fees.

Comment

Yeah. Good luck at FKk. Boys program is a laughingstock. One girls team and massive debt built up can’t pay the field fees.
                    Desperately seeking Purple... Your entire purple clown show is laughingstock of all that know. Trust me plenty know.

1- Boys OC DA leaves mid year

2- Girls OC DA gone gone gonner....

3- OC tryouts dismal at best

4- OC could not pay for extra fields last season. Central Winds, Boom Bah gone to other clubs

OCYS Club is in major disarray

Here’s a tip.. Do not pay your season in FULL. OC could skip town mid year like other programs have already disappeared.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X