Is Albertson out of ECNL?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albertson was absolutely destroyed by FC Stars over the weekend. Not confirmed but I think they were outscored 99-1 in the combined games. They have become the LISC of ECNL.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Albertson was absolutely destroyed by FC Stars over the weekend. Not confirmed but I think they were outscored 99-1 in the combined games. They have become the LISC of ECNL.
      Well they rocked the 13/14 showcase going 1-4-1 combined

Comment

Guess we won't be seeing you at tryouts.

Comment

I get it for the DA-only clubs, but for PR it's a mess. Where are the additional kids that are required to round out this U16 going to come from? If Alby doesn't have ECNL, then I can understand it more. If they somehow do still have it, it's even more dilution of the players he has.

And look at the 8 clubs in this league -- 4 are in Virginia! That means a ton of travel 5+ hours away.
          Just like ECNL!

Comment

Just like ECNL!
            Yes, ECNL has travel, but:

1) Half of the division is not 5+ hours away. Look at a map.

2) This is a B-league (maybe even lower in terms of true competitiveness) relative to GDA and ECNL.

3) It is not GDA nor ECNL.

Seriously, why play in it? Wouldn't you be better off playing Alby ECNL instead? Oh wait, they won't have it, that's why.

Comment

Lol, it wasn't quite 99-1, it was 27-2...but that's only for league play. Doesn't sound like they did well at the 13/14 event either.
              U15-L 3-1
              U16-L 8-1
              U17-L 9-0
              U18-L 7-0

Comment

My bad!!! I should've said Fury is on board. It's Fury DA looking to house cut players in a separate league conference, not Albertson. Old habits are hard to break.

It would be smart of the east coast DA clubs to follow the SoCal DA clubs who have already formed a conference/league called the DPL-Development Premiere League, that houses all the GDA B teams. That way it feels a little more in line with the GDA clubs' methodology and practices and feels like it's still part of the overall program and philosophy.

How does a kid who plays in NE DA (the weakest DA conference by far) feel confident telling a college coach-well I played on DA last year, but this year I'm playing EDP but in the special conference for 16 year old kids who were cut from DA. This is where ECNL will always have it over USSF, their marketing and spin machine would have this nailed down.
                So PR not directly calling parents about non Alby kids going to Fury DA, but let’s just say other coaches and on board PR parents are doing all the dirty work. Unreal!

Comment

So PR not directly calling parents about non Alby kids going to Fury DA, but let’s just say other coaches and on board PR parents are doing all the dirty work. Unreal!
                  Not following at all.

What is PR not doing?

And what dirty work are other coaches and "on board PR parents" doing?

What point are you trying to make? This is an anonymous board, so please be clearer!

Comment

I think what he is saying is that PR is not openly soliciting/recruiting but his staff and a few political parents are having sidebars with certain players for future placement on Fury DA.

Comment

I think what he is saying is that PR is not openly soliciting/recruiting but his staff and a few political parents are having sidebars with certain players for future placement on Fury DA.
                      Ding, Ding, Ding!!! We have a winner!!!
                      I'm not even the OP, but my kid is on their "list".

Comment

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! We have a winner!!!
                        I'm not even the OP, but my kid is on their "list".
                        So LISC is now out of GDA, and no longer an exit strategy for Alby. Is PR cherry picking and pulling anyone in Alby ECNL for Fury DA?

Comment

So LISC is now out of GDA, and no longer an exit strategy for Alby. Is PR cherry picking and pulling anyone in Alby ECNL for Fury DA?
                          LISC confirmed out? I must have missed something.

He has been cherry pickings from any club. Nothing will change.

Comment

LISC confirmed out? I must have missed something.

He has been cherry pickings from any club. Nothing will change.
                            There was an announcement that LISC joined EDP. It was not clear if that meant the boys or girls.

Comment

Liar-ry is at it again. This guy has such a hard on for Alby, spreading more rumors.

Comment

Liar-ry is at it again. This guy has such a hard on for Alby, spreading more rumors.
                                This is not a rumor if you think it is you’ll know soon enough.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X