Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your kid hits U13

Looking for some advice on next season. Have a u12 that is playing town and club soccer. D wants to do school soccer next fall as well, but three teams seems a little much.

Anyone have a child that has juggled town, club and school soccer at u13 level? Which should you drop first?

Club and town? Seems the decision is between those two. My experience is most of the town kids drop town to play for the school.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Looking for some advice on next season. Have a u12 that is playing town and club soccer. D wants to do school soccer next fall as well, but three teams seems a little much.

Anyone have a child that has juggled town, club and school soccer at u13 level? Which should you drop first?
      Drop the one he enjoys the least. Odds are your kid isn't going to play soccer in college or make a career out of it anyhow.

Comment

What your d’s goals for soccer?

Comment

No matter what, make sure you put a magnet for your club on your car, keep it there until she’s u17-u18 so everyone knows you’re a special kind of tool.

Comment

No matter what, make sure you put a magnet for your club on your car, keep it there until she’s u17-u18 so everyone knows you’re a special kind of tool.
            What do have against car magnets??? Seriously, all of the freaking issues in youth sports today, and you choose car magnets to take issue with? You clearly have misdirected anger and bitterness. 😂

Comment

What do have against car magnets??? Seriously, all of the freaking issues in youth sports today, and you choose car magnets to take issue with? You clearly have misdirected anger and bitterness. 😂
              So funny that YOU reacted like this. Jokes on you!!!!

Comment

So funny that YOU reacted like this. Jokes on you!!!!
                Reacted like what exactly? I was just humored by your overtly hostile distain for car magnets. I think thats funny as heck. I just happen to think there are wee more important issues to worry about these days. But go ahead, you focus the things important to you. 😉

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X