Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CCSU has a stronger women's soccer team (thanks MD!) and a campus that's better and more central to more things to do. But, sure, if you like ice cream, go to UCONN Storrs.
    Yes, but Uconn has a better women’s bball team

Comment

UCONN or CCSU?

I like that. MD is now an M.D. An M.D. of beautiful soccer.
      Monster Dump? He is an assclown

Comment

CCSU has a stronger women's soccer team (thanks MD!) and a campus that's better and more central to more things to do. But, sure, if you like ice cream, go to UCONN Storrs.
        UCONN women had an awful season last Fall. Went to CCSU and put a 3-0 thumping on them. Enough said.

Comment

I like that. MD is now an M.D. An M.D. of beautiful soccer.
          MD is underwater every year. Every year. There's some fciac teams that could beat his teams. Central or fsa

Comment

One of these things is not like the other.
            One of these things just doesn't belong...

Comment

One of these things is not like the other.
              One of these things just doesn't belong...
              This is ridiculous. Choose Mick and new Britain over UCONN?

Comment

This is ridiculous. Choose Mick and new Britain over UCONN?

no way in heck my kid goes to CCSU over UConn. The choice to play at either of these places is also a no brainer. Never going to play for Mick

Comment

no way in heck my kid goes to CCSU over UConn. The choice to play at either of these places is also a no brainer. Never going to play for Mick
                  Well, pretty sure MD and UConn did not extend an invitation, soooooo, problem solved.

Comment

Well, pretty sure MD and UConn did not extend an invitation, soooooo, problem solved.
                    You are correct. She would never play for Mick, but the choice is beginning to be clear for her at UConn. You shall see. Lots of choices. Not a CCSU choice, ever.

Comment

What a dumb question by someone who obviously goes to CCSU. Outside of Hartford county, not many know much about CCSU soccer. Outside of the state no one knows of CCSU. I mentioned CCSU once and someone asked me if that was an electric company.

Comment

What a dumb question by someone who obviously goes to CCSU. Outside of Hartford county, not many know much about CCSU soccer. Outside of the state no one knows of CCSU. I mentioned CCSU once and someone asked me if that was an electric company.
                        Now, thats HIGH-larious. Not. "Electric company." Really, you went with that?

Comment

I have no ties at all to CCSU, however to say no one outside of Hartford county has heard of them is simply ridiculous. They’re a D1 program and their schedule includes household names every year. Have you bothered to look at that or does it make you feel better to get on your high horse and knock the school/program?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X