Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i would assume all talent center participants.
    I don't think its for all participants. because its going to be huge # of kids

Comment

I don't think its for all participants. because its going to be huge # of kids
      hmmmmm

Comment

hmmmmm
        just curious- is there anyone out there who takes part in the talent center that has NOT recd an invite to Cup tournament?

Comment

just curious- is there anyone out there who takes part in the talent center that has NOT recd an invite to Cup tournament?
          I received it, how about you guys? if you all receive it, it means we all invited..
          but I see some kids play bad (just kicking the ball) in the talent center.

Comment

I received it, how about you guys? if you all receive it, it means we all invited..
            but I see some kids play bad (just kicking the ball) in the talent center.
            pretty sure we all got it.

Comment

anyone going to NYCFC City Select Training this Friday ?

Comment

anyone going to NYCFC City Select Training this Friday ?
                Yes! Only a couple of spots left up for grabs for next year's academy team.

Comment

Yes! Only a couple of spots left up for grabs for next year's academy team.
                  I have seen the kids that have attended including the kids already on the team. Overrated. Nothing special.

Comment

I have seen the kids that have attended including the kids already on the team. Overrated. Nothing special.
                    What age group? I hope your not saying his about the 06 boys they just represented the club in a La Liga promises tournament. They beat Liverpool, Valencia Fc and tied Barcelona. Lost in Inter Milan 1:0, what did your kid do last weekend?

But hey their not even ranked on got soccer so surely your right they are overrated.

Please tell us more how you rate players and tell why your son is unrated.

Comment

What age group? I hope your not saying his about the 06 boys they just represented the club in a La Liga promises tournament. They beat Liverpool, Valencia Fc and tied Barcelona. Lost in Inter Milan 1:0, what did your kid do last weekend?

But hey their not even ranked on got soccer so surely your right they are overrated.

Please tell us more how you rate players and tell why your son is unrated.
                      The 07s that are on the team and the kids selected to attend city select trainings are nothing special. Comprehend?

Comment

The 07s that are on the team and the kids selected to attend city select trainings are nothing special. Comprehend?
                        Yeah it’s pretty clear to me now that your one of those nut jobs living through your kids soccer journey. You likely attend every training sesssion never missing a touch your son makes. Watch every tryout to determine who you have intimated to ensure your son is seen as special. You send long emails to his coaches tell him what has to do to make your kid shine.

Bitter those “nothing special” kids got picked over yours.

07’s playing with that 06 team have to be pretty decent, it’s a pretty high bar. But that age it’s long journey it’s really a guess and there are a lot great players who get missed. But bashing the one who did is poor form.

Comment

There are several 07s that played 06 that are pretty special imho.

Comment

There are several 07s that played 06 that are pretty special imho.
                            Im confused that E-mail says "select group of U11 players to train with NYCFC academy staff coaches to evaluate players for the 2019 NYCFC U12 academy team " but my son is U10(2008). this is for next year 2019-2020 U12 team and training is for thought the whole year?

Comment

talking soccer

Im confused that E-mail says "select group of U11 players to train with NYCFC academy staff coaches to evaluate players for the 2019 NYCFC U12 academy team " but my son is U10(2008). this is for next year 2019-2020 U12 team and training is for thought the whole year?
                              They are making final evaluations on the final spots for next years u12 academy team.

Comment

They are making final evaluations on the final spots for next years u12 academy team.
                                Oh.. I see..its for this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X