ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be a very interesting final two weeks with a huge game between LA and Rivers on Wed. If LA wins then it is their title to lose. If Rivers win then it will come down to their game with Nobles.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Will be a very interesting final two weeks with a huge game between LA and Rivers on Wed. If LA wins then it is their title to lose. If Rivers win then it will come down to their game with Nobles.
      I don't see any seniaro were la loses to rivers.

Comment

How bout the scenario that the LA backers , and by extension their team ,start sniffing their own exhaust so hard that they caught with their draws down ! Play the game and you can gloat later - loser !

Comment

I don't see any seniaro were la loses to rivers.
          Rivers, BH, Groton and BBN.....not the easiest of finishes. I say LA drops 4 points keeping things close until the end.

Comment

How bout the scenario that the LA backers , and by extension their team ,start sniffing their own exhaust so hard that they caught with their draws down ! Play the game and you can gloat later - loser !
            Your a rivers kid.

Comment

Rivers vs LA is going to be the deciding game of the ISL championship. Should be some exciting soccer. I'm not making any predictions, just excited to see some good soccer!

Comment

Based on your style of writing, you are clearly a parent. Based on your comment, you are clearly rather angry. Angry parents always make me laugh. Please continue to comment, I am looking forward to reading your future posts. But please refrain from using the L word in the future, I am sure that many on this blog will be offended that you referred to them as "loser" with the exclamation point a space away from the end of the word. That always makes people extra offended. Thanks ! <--- (see what I did there !)

Comment

Also, do you mean exhaust as in the stuff that comes out of the back of a car? I always try to pass large trucks when I'm on the highway because they always have the worst exhaust. I am afraid that if I start sniffing it I will get carbon monoxide poisoning and die. The point is that exhaust tends to only effect those who are driving behind the truck. Please take care while driving, and wear a seatbelt, I heard being stuck behind a high performance vehicles is be a nightmare. The exhaust is always the worst and you can never pass them because its just a faster car than the one you own.

Comment

Belmont Hill is going to win the ISL. We have the strongest squad.

Comment

Best Freshmen?
                      Best Sophomores?
                      There are lots of very good young players in the league and they are spread out across a number of different teams. Though there are a couple of freshmen who are playing big roles for good teams but SH from LA is by far the class of that group. Head and shoulders above the rest. CS for STM, AR for Groton, RB and AK for Sebs, EV from LA, CM for SPS, AT and GJC from RL, MM from N&G, JS and LS at MX, DS from Brooks, JO for Milton and DS and SC from Brooks are the other standout.

There are a number of very talented 10th graders though the group is not as strong as the current 11th grade class. This group includes BS and ML of B&N, CB of STM, AS of Sebs, AG, HL and WC from N&G, GT and JP from MX, JB from Groton, LL, LV, and JO from Milton, and JP from Rivers.

The 11th grade group is exceptional with AK, MB, MT of LA leading the way. JS and TD from Rivers, CL and ML from Milton, EG and JF of NH, NL of BB&N, NM of STM, CZ of SG, DC and BP of MX, KH and AW from Brooks. All very good players.

Comment

You got yo facts wrong

There are lots of very good young players in the league and they are spread out across a number of different teams. Though there are a couple of freshmen who are playing big roles for good teams but SH from LA is by far the class of that group. Head and shoulders above the rest. CS for STM, AR for Groton, RB and AK for Sebs, EV from LA, CM for SPS, AT and GJC from RL, MM from N&G, JS and LS at MX, DS from Brooks, JO for Milton and DS and SC from Brooks are the other standout.

There are a number of very talented 10th graders though the group is not as strong as the current 11th grade class. This group includes BS and ML of B&N, CB of STM, AS of Sebs, AG, HL and WC from N&G, GT and JP from MX, JB from Groton, LL, LV, and JO from Milton, and JP from Rivers.
                        JB from Groton is an 11th grader and a real stand up guy.

Comment

The 11th grade group is exceptional with AK, MB, MT of LA leading the way. JS and TD from Rivers, CL and ML from Milton, EG and JF of NH, NL of BB&N, NM of STM, CZ of SG, DC and BP of MX, KH and AW from Brooks. All very good players.
                          The team that has the most frosh and soph that start consistantly with the best record. SM, BB&N and Milton is where you will fimd them.

Comment

Not sure I would say completely outclassed BH.... but Milton was the better team over the last 70 minutes of the game. Milton was only up 1-0 until minute 80.

Two of Milton's three goals were off very precise and technical passing. The third, a powerful header off a strong corner. BH very good physically and had a standout defender #5, TH. #18 and #12, also very strong players.

Milton was also strong on defense and very pacey up front and on the wings. Wind also mattered favoring BH in the first half and Milton in the second. In second half, Milton scrappier winning most 50/50s despite BH having the bigger players.
                            #18 does not even start for BH. Maybe you mean #13 or #10.

Comment

Do we know where any of this year's ISL seniors are heading for college? The only player that I have heard about is AKh heading to Amherst but I don't even know if that is accurate. Are any others confirmed?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1126402]Predictions for Wednesday???

Brooks 1 BB&N 3
                                St. Mark's 3 Thayer 1
                                Nobles 2 Middlesex 1
                                Roxbury Latin 1 Belmont Hill 2
                                Groton 3 Governor's 0
                                St. George's 1 Milton 3
                                St. Paul's 2 St. Sebastian's 1
                                Rivers 3 Lawrence 3

These look pretty good but I'd go with Brooks tying BB&N and I think Lawrence has too much fire power to not beat Rivers. Are there any important injuries/recoveries versus earlier in the season that will influence this game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X