Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think we have not tried that. We went to Rush and they did not give my son a tryout at all, claims he needed to come up through the system to be identified. Then drove all the way out to the old and run down campus they call Monte Verde that Orlando City claims is a top-notch program, only after 30 minutes of trying to get them to listen did they finally allow him to train that night with the 05 group but one they just had him with other goalies doing drills who were already familiar with the drills they were doing and not evaluating him in a full game as they should. Then they never had the good kids on the field when my son was in goal when they broke off to run a short game. I knew something was going on because they also said parents are not allowed to attend the training and support my son, you know that was a lie, everywhere we played parents are encouraged to watch the practices. So I do not have much trust for those two options here, they lie and discriminate. I also Orlando City will ever produce any national team talent themselves, they can't see what is in front of them. Just want a fair chance for my son.
    You're son's best chance is for you to give him up for adoption. You sound like a complete jackazz.

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

You think we have not tried that. We went to Rush and they did not give my son a tryout at all, claims he needed to come up through the system to be identified. Then drove all the way out to the old and run down campus they call Monte Verde that Orlando City claims is a top-notch program, only after 30 minutes of trying to get them to listen did they finally allow him to train that night with the 05 group but one they just had him with other goalies doing drills who were already familiar with the drills they were doing and not evaluating him in a full game as they should. Then they never had the good kids on the field when my son was in goal when they broke off to run a short game. I knew something was going on because they also said parents are not allowed to attend the training and support my son, you know that was a lie, everywhere we played parents are encouraged to watch the practices. So I do not have much trust for those two options here, they lie and discriminate. I also Orlando City will ever produce any national team talent themselves, they can't see what is in front of them. Just want a fair chance for my son.
      I want you to read my response and understand I am not making fun or being sarcastic to you, but you need to pull back now. Your son obviously is having fun playing soccer and you are going to take that away from him by your actions and making it seem like it is DA, ECNL, USNT or insert any other league into this blank or nothing. That will make him think you are disappointed in him if he does not play at one of those levels. Let him just play and enjoy the game.
      We were at OC and left for our own reason but the one statement I can agree with you on is that OC will never produce any national team level talent at any age group, they just do not have good coaches or players there. It's all rich Seminole county elitists.

Comment

USYNT Truouts

I want you to read my response and understand I am not making fun or being sarcastic to you, but you need to pull back now. Your son obviously is having fun playing soccer and you are going to take that away from him by your actions and making it seem like it is DA, ECNL, USNT or insert any other league into this blank or nothing. That will make him think you are disappointed in him if he does not play at one of those levels. Let him just play and enjoy the game.
        We were at OC and left for our own reason but the one statement I can agree with you on is that OC will never produce any national team level talent at any age group, they just do not have good coaches or players there. It's all rich Seminole county elitists.
        Damn it, this one got me good. It started out good and I thought it was a nice and thoughtful response, then the ending and that last damn statement made it loss of creditability.
        Damn TS!!

Comment

Damn it, this one got me good. It started out good and I thought it was a nice and thoughtful response, then the ending and that last damn statement made it loss of creditability.
          Damn TS!!
          The funny thing is that there are 2 05's invited from OC and one of them happens to be the goalie! There are also 4 u15 or 04 players invited for their age group from OC.

Comment

USYNT Truouts

The funny thing is that there are 2 05's invited from OC and one of them happens to be the goalie! There are also 4 u15 or 04 players invited for their age group from OC.
            WHAT!! There is no way a goalie on that 05 team is better than my son, do they not look at goals allowed and wins and loses!! This is exactly what I am talking about that they discriminate against kids who parents do not line the pockets of the coaches to get them on the team and to these camps. My son allowed less goals over two seasons compared to OC's precious goalies in one season. Wait until I tell my son about this, it is going to crush him. I will wait until I get him this weekend from his mom but they just ruined his weekend!!!

Comment

No NT Scout in their right mind would choose a top 07 vs a top 05 unless the 07 is 6ft tall with amazing technical skills .
              Yes best 05s at Weston.
              This one is tiny but poderoso. eat that sucker

Comment

WHAT!! There is no way a goalie on that 05 team is better than my son, do they not look at goals allowed and wins and loses!! This is exactly what I am talking about that they discriminate against kids who parents do not line the pockets of the coaches to get them on the team and to these camps. My son allowed less goals over two seasons compared to OC's precious goalies in one season. Wait until I tell my son about this, it is going to crush him. I will wait until I get him this weekend from his mom but they just ruined his weekend!!!
                relax, creme rises to the top keep working

Comment

crazy parents worried about usbnt at u14 need to chill. it all changes in the next 2 years, rarely are the u14 kids the same as the u16 kids.

Comment

really?

The goalie from OC is very good and deserves the chance. The other 05 is a surprise. zero leader skills, has some talent, but not sure what scouts look for, this kid is solid but not out of the ordinary, has been injured the last 2 weeks and doesn't show up for the team. does privates outside of the club. not putting much stock in the selection process.

Comment

That was, thank you very much. I have a son who is a 05, plays goalie but we can never seem to find a way to get invited to these camps and our clubs in Orlando do not have coaches or programs who get national team recognition. Are you allowed to show up and ask to participate? Just trying to give my son a fair chance.
                      how did it go? did you show up?

Comment

crazy parents worried about usbnt at u14 need to chill. it all changes in the next 2 years, rarely are the u14 kids the same as the u16 kids.
                        The landscape is littered with kids who get 1-2 invites and then are never invited back again. It does all change dramatically as they get older. Yes some super studs will always be that. But there's tremendous churn between U14 to U20

Comment

The goalie from OC is very good and deserves the chance. The other 05 is a surprise. zero leader skills, has some talent, but not sure what scouts look for, this kid is solid but not out of the ordinary, has been injured the last 2 weeks and doesn't show up for the team. does privates outside of the club. not putting much stock in the selection process.
                          You mean the same other 05 that has been called in to the previous 2 other 05 id sessions? They are looking for speed, decision making, skill, and brains on how the game needs to be played at a high level. Something you obviously are not qualified to do. Honestly, why does it bother you if he is hurt and doesn't show up to 1 or 2 games or gets private lessons? Your jealousy is clouding your judgment.

Comment

you all do realize the stupid "my '05 keeper" parent is trolling the crap out of you fools. and like shooting fish in a barrel you all fall for it... no parent in the world would be as big a douche as this one pretends to be...lemmings all of you

Comment

you all do realize the stupid "my '05 keeper" parent is trolling the crap out of you fools. and like shooting fish in a barrel you all fall for it... no parent in the world would be as big a douche as this one pretends to be...lemmings all of you
                              Oh yes they would. To really troll that poster needs to go much more over the top. Many many parents think their kids should in the running for NT spots. You have no idea.

Comment

Oh yes they would. To really troll that poster needs to go much more over the top. Many many parents think their kids should in the running for NT spots. You have no idea.
                                this "parent" has been posting for about 8 months about the cruel injustices done to his spawn... just go look at any post having to do with Orlando city, rush, r9, goalkeepers etc I have to pray they are trolling because if this is real, this kid is screwed cuz the parent is a nut job

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X