Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like a favor. Weston 05 have 2 of the TOP 05 not invited. Either NT or 05 coach are idiots. No reason to not have them both at camp over every other player. I call head game BS
    Thanks Dad!

Comment

Sounds like a favor. Weston 05 have 2 of the TOP 05 not invited. Either NT or 05 coach are idiots. No reason to not have them both at camp over every other player. I call head game BS
      was the 07 invited? isn't he the top 05 player in Weston?

Comment

Well done. Now wait for it.......

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

How do you see who was invited to the tryouts? Is it Weston or Kendal that has the best DA program in Florida for the 05 boys?

Comment

What positions do these two play, maybe those two positions are heavy or backlogged already? I take it these two players are already in the DA program so they should be getting exposure, correct?
            If you look at W05 standings it looks like the have the best players in that age group, NC works on player referrals by the coaches I'm sure the coach referred who he thinks is worth looking at, if a top 05 was left out as the prev. Poster says then definitely the coach is favoring some one else.

Comment

No NT Scout in their right mind would choose a top 07 vs a top 05 unless the 07 is 6ft tall with amazing technical skills .
              Yes best 05s at Weston.

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

If you look at W05 standings it looks like the have the best players in that age group, NC works on player referrals by the coaches I'm sure the coach referred who he thinks is worth looking at, if a top 05 was left out as the prev. Poster says then definitely the coach is favoring some one else.
                I had asked how you find who was invited, so forgive me if this is not a smart question but what is the W05 standings? Is that a players ranking or a got soccer type of ranking?

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

No NT Scout in their right mind would choose a top 07 vs a top 05 unless the 07 is 6ft tall with amazing technical skills .
                  Yes best 05s at Weston.
                  I heard parents at Weston talking about this exact conversation, apparently the 07 was invited out with the 05 group and the ones talking were not very happy about it.

Comment

I heard parents at Weston talking about this exact conversation, apparently the 07 was invited out with the 05 group and the ones talking were not very happy about it.
                    That is called coach's favoritism nothing parents or palyers can do.
                    Just continue to work hard coaches come and go.
                    Same as Italy trip where a player suddenly came out of the coach's hat.

Comment

That's a lo sir, everyone in the w05 game is very happy that he was invited. We are a tight family

Comment

I had asked how you find who was invited, so forgive me if this is not a smart question but what is the W05 standings? Is that a players ranking or a got soccer type of ranking?
                        W05 stands for Weston 05, the DA standings can be seen at ussoccerda the players who got invited to ID camp received an email where the list shows player names and clubs they belong to.
                        Players are evaluated throughout DA games, DA showcases or coach's referrals to DA scouts.
                        Hope this was helpful.

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

W05 stands for Weston 05, the DA standings can be seen at ussoccerda the players who got invited to ID camp received an email where the list shows player names and clubs they belong to.
                          Players are evaluated throughout DA games, DA showcases or coach's referrals to DA scouts.
                          Hope this was helpful.
                          That was, thank you very much. I have a son who is a 05, plays goalie but we can never seem to find a way to get invited to these camps and our clubs in Orlando do not have coaches or programs who get national team recognition. Are you allowed to show up and ask to participate? Just trying to give my son a fair chance.

Comment

That was, thank you very much. I have a son who is a 05, plays goalie but we can never seem to find a way to get invited to these camps and our clubs in Orlando do not have coaches or programs who get national team recognition. Are you allowed to show up and ask to participate? Just trying to give my son a fair chance.
                            Invitational only don't embarrass your self or your little boy by just showing up.
                            If you go to DA website it tells you which DA teams are close to you, contact your age group coach and see if he'll give your boy a chance to be part of DA team.

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

Invitational only don't embarrass your self or your little boy by just showing up.
                              If you go to DA website it tells you which DA teams are close to you, contact your age group coach and see if he'll give your boy a chance to be part of DA team.
                              You think we have not tried that. We went to Rush and they did not give my son a tryout at all, claims he needed to come up through the system to be identified. Then drove all the way out to the old and run down campus they call Monte Verde that Orlando City claims is a top-notch program, only after 30 minutes of trying to get them to listen did they finally allow him to train that night with the 05 group but one they just had him with other goalies doing drills who were already familiar with the drills they were doing and not evaluating him in a full game as they should. Then they never had the good kids on the field when my son was in goal when they broke off to run a short game. I knew something was going on because they also said parents are not allowed to attend the training and support my son, you know that was a lie, everywhere we played parents are encouraged to watch the practices. So I do not have much trust for those two options here, they lie and discriminate. I also Orlando City will ever produce any national team talent themselves, they can't see what is in front of them. Just want a fair chance for my son.

Comment

You think we have not tried that. We went to Rush and they did not give my son a tryout at all, claims he needed to come up through the system to be identified. Then drove all the way out to the old and run down campus they call Monte Verde that Orlando City claims is a top-notch program, only after 30 minutes of trying to get them to listen did they finally allow him to train that night with the 05 group but one they just had him with other goalies doing drills who were already familiar with the drills they were doing and not evaluating him in a full game as they should. Then they never had the good kids on the field when my son was in goal when they broke off to run a short game. I knew something was going on because they also said parents are not allowed to attend the training and support my son, you know that was a lie, everywhere we played parents are encouraged to watch the practices. So I do not have much trust for those two options here, they lie and discriminate. I also Orlando City will ever produce any national team talent themselves, t
                                hey can't see what is in front of them. Just want a fair chance for my son.
                                I would say before going to the national camp try the shrink first, you are unwell to.put it mildly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X