Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did EB retire yet? I don't want to miss the party.
    Now who’s scared? Already wishing the new guy at Armada would retire. What, you afraid his reputation, connections, accomplishments, credentials, and demeanor are all better than your ever so beloved SB? Well, newsflash pal.....they are!!!

Comment

2 immature people fighting on the internet.

Comment

What does this even mean? Do you even know how to reply to an actual post so that we have context as to what you are trying to say? Freakin rookie!
        Daddy coach!

Comment

Now who’s scared? Already wishing the new guy at Armada would retire. What, you afraid his reputation, connections, accomplishments, credentials, and demeanor are all better than your ever so beloved SB? Well, newsflash pal.....they are!!!
          The Bolo v Bubb TS war is supposed to justify their worth.

Comment

I hate to say it, but you have to make the tough decision whether to leave or not. We did a year ago, and are so happy with the choice. Yes, the drive isn’t nearly as convenient, but it’s well worth it if you are serious about your child’s development. There are carpools all over the Julington/Durbin/CR210 area and elsewhere that help a ton. Good luck, but I wouldn’t wait for positive change.
            Agree with this. we left this year and already our kids have developed more in a half year than the 3 years Before at Fesa.

Comment

El Hussain it’s you. Stop spouting your poison. Pretending to be a coach and a board member I know who you really are. I saw you grow up. Anyone who saw that knows your a pretender.

Comment

El Hussain sings with the pretenders Lol.

Comment

Agree with this. we left this year and already our kids have developed more in a half year than the 3 years Before at Fesa.
                  Comes down to the coach assigned. Do your homework. But things can change and the grass isn't often greener that far away. Each player needs to find a team at their level where they are developing and happy. Very few are destined to make their high school varsity teams.

Comment

El Hussain sings with the pretenders Lol.
                    El Hussain and Snailbungler The Pretenders.

Comment

El Hussain and Snailbungler The Pretenders.
                      Codfish Howie sucks black dildos!

Comment

Board members who coach and take care of their own kids. What an ethical club.

Comment

No need for drugs pal....I’m high on life! Also, there’s no need to debate the merits of daddy or mommy coaches at Armada, as there really are none. I’ve asked this FECES tool several times before to give examples of “daddy” coaches or board members whose kids are unfairly on a team that their level of play doesn’t support. Those requests, as I fully expect this one to follow suit, have gone unanswered and claims unsubstantiated. We know that “Mr. Daddie Coach” has a little hard on for JS, so I’m sure he will try to go there. If I were him, and thankfully I am not, I wouldn’t try that route. JS is a quality coach who has been well liked by Armada families for years. He is also kind enough to give his time as a board member, which he doesn’t have to do.
                          I am just a parent, but one that is pretty “in the know” of all things Armada, and to my knowledge I know of not one case of favoritism being shown to a coaches or board members kid. Prove me wrong.
                          Reposting the above, because yet again this FECES tool bag is throwing out ethical accusations, but still hasn’t answered the “who” question that I’ve asked at least 5 times before. Come on buddy. You’ve got nothing. Prove me wrong.

Comment

The Armada DA teams won all 7 games at IMG yesterday. Way to go boys! Coach Elmar was 2-0 in his Armada FC coaching debut as well.

#NewCaptainAtTheHelm
                            #ArmadaDAOnTheRise
                            #CantBeatTheFleet
                            DA is so bad!

Comment

DA is so bad!
                              Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that!

Comment

Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that!
                                FACT:

GDA is a mess with no future. Waste of time and money.

DA on boys side is good and continues to raise the standards.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X