Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston 05 is one of the best 05 teams in the country (seriously), and Armada had a really bad day! Game was decently even for the first 20-25 minutes, and then the wheels just came off after a couple of quick goals from Weston. It happens at all levels, just ask Chelsea. Play again this weekend. I feel confident that based on their recent form, the Armada boys will make it a much more competitive game. Not calling a win, but certainly a vast improvement. I’m sure YOU hope for the same, right buddy?
    A win would be nice but competing would be even batter bud!

Comment

A win would be nice but competing would be even batter bud!
      Ok bud...the Weston 05 DA team hasn’t lost a game in 2 years, but why would you know that? Yes, a win would be nice, but at the DA level there is much more concern for quality play, improvement over time, playing the appropriate way, and an obvious sense of development. Again, I know that none of those things are really your cup of tea, but things to be considered nonetheless!

Comment

Why am I not a part of it if I am thanking him? Unlike you daddy board members my kid has to fight for a position. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. It makes them stronger individuals, instead of Daddy doing it for them!
        It is just a fact of life that Board daddies are going to get their kids preferential treatment. They are not volunteering for the fun of it. I don't think they are doing their kids much favor preparing them for life though but somebody has to be on the Board for some reason. I have a bigger issue with Daddy coaches. I don't think a Board or non-board Daddie should be coaching a top 1 or 2 level team at any age group. I think everybody expects the politics with some Board daddies but once they start coaching teams, the politics goes to a whole nother level and many end up being pissed off for it. Unless the daddy is a know, high caliber coach, the club ought to know better and steer clear of it.

Comment

It is just a fact of life that Board daddies are going to get their kids preferential treatment. They are not volunteering for the fun of it. I don't think they are doing their kids much favor preparing them for life though but somebody has to be on the Board for some reason. I have a bigger issue with Daddy coaches. I don't think a Board or non-board Daddie should be coaching a top 1 or 2 level team at any age group. I think everybody expects the politics with some Board daddies but once they start coaching teams, the politics goes to a whole nother level and many end up being pissed off for it. Unless the daddy is a know, high caliber coach, the club ought to know better and steer clear of it.
          Yep. Should have to choose which role is more important. Board or Coach? From my experience, club coaches kids get the same or better preferential treatment than Board daddies. And it happens at all clubs by the way.

Comment

Yep. Should have to choose which role is more important. Board or Coach? From my experience, club coaches kids get the same or better preferential treatment than Board daddies. And it happens at all clubs by the way.
            Stop answering your own posts you little butt-hurt FECES turd nugget. Your spelling of “Daddie”, and lack of punctuation give you away every single time pal!

Comment

Stop answering your own posts you little butt-hurt FECES turd nugget. Your spelling of “Daddie”, and lack of punctuation give you away every single time pal!
              Dude. You need a Xanax or something to lighten up. Not every post is a personal attack against your club or for another. How about you debate the merits of daddie or daddy or mommy coaches rather than flying off the handle because someone hit a sensitive nerve? No club is perfect. No need to fight every post to the death either. And calling someone you don't know a "butt hurt turn nugget" does not really make you a bigger person or on the right side of the argument. Cheers.

Comment

Dude. You need a Xanax or something to lighten up. Not every post is a personal attack against your club or for another. How about you debate the merits of daddie or daddy or mommy coaches rather than flying off the handle because someone hit a sensitive nerve? No club is perfect. No need to fight every post to the death either. And calling someone you don't know a "butt hurt turn nugget" does not really make you a bigger person or on the right side of the argument. Cheers.
                No need for drugs pal....I’m high on life! Also, there’s no need to debate the merits of daddy or mommy coaches at Armada, as there really are none. I’ve asked this FECES tool several times before to give examples of “daddy” coaches or board members whose kids are unfairly on a team that their level of play doesn’t support. Those requests, as I fully expect this one to follow suit, have gone unanswered and claims unsubstantiated. We know that “Mr. Daddie Coach” has a little hard on for JS, so I’m sure he will try to go there. If I were him, and thankfully I am not, I wouldn’t try that route. JS is a quality coach who has been well liked by Armada families for years. He is also kind enough to give his time as a board member, which he doesn’t have to do.
                I am just a parent, but one that is pretty “in the know” of all things Armada, and to my knowledge I know of not one case of favoritism being shown to a coaches or board members kid. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Spring is in the air

Seems over the last few weeks someone over at FESA has been busy scrubbing FESA posts and threads. When you have to do that sort of thing it speaks volumes...that, the only thing FESA is good at developing are angry parents and disappointed children. Keep erasing.

Comment

I believe the exact same thing happened to your site. Where did it go? You really are uninformed, uneducated and clueless. I was in Formerly Creeks and JYS, the job Bubb and Florida Elite have done in a very short time is amazing.
                    Or, do you already know this and your only course of action are lies and a cheap smear campaign. Anyone that knows or has been around Bubb can see his relentless work ethic.
                    Your intimidated and afraid. He has achieved more in 4yrs than your whole club has the last 20 yrs.
                    Don’t be afraid, embrace the challenge, I know he does along with the whole of Florida Elite.

Comment

I believe the exact same thing happened to your site. Where did it go? You really are uninformed, uneducated and clueless. I was in Formerly Creeks and JYS, the job Bubb and Florida Elite have done in a very short time is amazing.
                      Or, do you already know this and your only course of action are lies and a cheap smear campaign. Anyone that knows or has been around Bubb can see his relentless work ethic.
                      Your intimidated and afraid. He has achieved more in 4yrs than your whole club has the last 20 yrs.
                      Don’t be afraid, embrace the challenge, I know he does along with the whole of Florida Elite.
                      Can't stop laughing. Is this you Sean? Your own biggest fan? The scary thing is that you may actually believe it and be clueless about how many of your customers feel much different but they feel locked in since you control their local park. Yet despite this amazing Sean Bubb and how BIG this club has become, they still lose ECNL bigly. And yet we are told to "wait", it is getting better. Of course, wait. How long exactly should we wait while our kids youth soccer career fritters away at Veterans with amateur and indifferent coaching.

Comment

Ok, it has to stop! You’re infatuation with all things Bubb is just getting a little creepy! I need you to do just 1 thing for me....you ready?

PLEASE tell me what he has “ACHIEVED” over the last 4 years? Don’t tell me about the size of the club (that’s just the colonization of small, weak clubs to grow revenue), and don’t tell me about ECNL (they gave that out to every club that wanted it to counter the GDA), and don’t tell me about the Tottenham relationship (in case you haven’t figured it out yet, they just want your money and to make you Tottenham fans for life), and don’t give me any other “achievement” that had to be bought with parents money either. I want to know what has the club truly achieved? I’ll be waiting.

BTW, your spelling and punctuation still suck!

Comment

Not 20 years Daddy coach!

Comment

Did EB retire yet? I don't want to miss the party.

Comment

Can't stop laughing. Is this you Sean? Your own biggest fan? The scary thing is that you may actually believe it and be clueless about how many of your customers feel much different but they feel locked in since you control their local park. Yet despite this amazing Sean Bubb and how BIG this club has become, they still lose ECNL bigly. And yet we are told to "wait", it is getting better. Of course, wait. How long exactly should we wait while our kids youth soccer career fritters away at Veterans with amateur and indifferent coaching.
                              I hate to say it, but you have to make the tough decision whether to leave or not. We did a year ago, and are so happy with the choice. Yes, the drive isn’t nearly as convenient, but it’s well worth it if you are serious about your child’s development. There are carpools all over the Julington/Durbin/CR210 area and elsewhere that help a ton. Good luck, but I wouldn’t wait for positive change.

Comment

Not 20 years Daddy coach!
                                What does this even mean? Do you even know how to reply to an actual post so that we have context as to what you are trying to say? Freakin rookie!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X