•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armada Youth Academy

New thread for all things Armada!

Great day for Armada DA!

The Armada DA teams won all 7 games at IMG yesterday. Way to go boys! Coach Elmar was 2-0 in his Armada FC coaching debut as well.

#NewCaptainAtTheHelm
    #ArmadaDAOnTheRise
    #CantBeatTheFleet

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The Armada DA teams won all 7 games at IMG yesterday. Way to go boys! Coach Elmar was 2-0 in his Armada FC coaching debut as well.

#NewCaptainAtTheHelm
      #ArmadaDAOnTheRise
      #CantBeatTheFleet
      Light years ahead of those pretenders and kickball hacks over at veterans.

Comment

#NewCaptainAtTheHelm
        #ArmadaDAOnTheRise
        #CantBeatTheFleet
        IMG has the weakest teams in all DA ages way to go Armada!

Comment

So he wasn’t working last weekend when they tied all games against South Florida Football Academy? In semi-retirement already!

Comment

IMG has the weakest teams in all DA ages way to go Armada!
            Not true. The IMG 17’s and 19’s are both near the middle of the tables. Go away jealous!

Comment

Light years ahead of those pretenders and kickball hacks over at veterans.
              So if you want this site to yourself, try just promoting yourself for being top of the league, oh sorry that’s right, you can’t! So you have to be negative to the rest of the people in town, go you!

Comment

So he wasn’t working last weekend when they tied all games against South Florida Football Academy? In semi-retirement already!
                Again, not true on both accounts. EB was at all 3 DA games last weekend against SFFA (Boca), but he is not the coach. This weekend against IMG he was filling in for PC who is out of state at a coaching course. As for retirement, EB has been putting in some serious work already. I’ve heard he’s been getting to Patton in the early morning when Mr. Randy (maintenance man/field guru/best pitches in Jax) gets there, and then he’s been all around Patton, Davis, Earl Johnson, and St. Augustine every night. He’s jumping in on sessions with the kids, holding coaching clinics, meeting and greeting parents at every turn, and already showing what a perfect hire he will be for the club.
                As for your other lie...only 3 games were played, as the younger SSFA teams did not make the trip.

U15 Armada 1; Boca 0
                U17 Armada 1; Boca 1
                U19 Armada 0; Boca 0

2 weekends, 10 games, 8 wins, 2 draws, in DA play. I don’t care if they are 2 of the weaker DA clubs in the state, because they are still better than ECNL teams.

Comment

Again, not true on both accounts. EB was at all 3 DA games last weekend against SFFA (Boca), but he is not the coach. This weekend against IMG he was filling in for PC who is out of state at a coaching course. As for retirement, EB has been putting in some serious work already. I’ve heard he’s been getting to Patton in the early morning when Mr. Randy (maintenance man/field guru/best pitches in Jax) gets there, and then he’s been all around Patton, Davis, Earl Johnson, and St. Augustine every night. He’s jumping in on sessions with the kids, holding coaching clinics, meeting and greeting parents at every turn, and already showing what a perfect hire he will be for the club.
                  As for your other lie...only 3 games were played, as the younger SSFA teams did not make the trip.

U15 Armada 1; Boca 0
                  U17 Armada 1; Boca 1
                  U19 Armada 0; Boca 0

2 weekends, 10 games, 8 wins, 2 draws, in DA play. I don’t care if they are 2 of the weaker DA clubs in the state, because they are still better than ECNL teams.
                  Poor Pat! They just kicked you to the curb. Thank you Pat for all you have done for us. Hopefully Clay will help you when Bolo brings his gang in.

Comment

Poor Pat! They just kicked you to the curb. Thank you Pat for all you have done for us. Hopefully Clay will help you when Bolo brings his gang in.
                    That’s funny, but couldn’t possibly be more false. PC has done a great job with the DA program and it shows with the younger age groups that are coming up. He’s not going anywhere but up, and bringing the entire Armada DA program with him. Sorry you’re not a part of it!

Comment

Why am I not a part of it if I am thanking him? Unlike you daddy board members my kid has to fight for a position. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. It makes them stronger individuals, instead of Daddy doing it for them!

Comment

Embarrassing Hussain Snailbungler !!!!
                        It’s all about you and your kids.

Comment

U15 Armada 1; Boca 0
                          U17 Armada 1; Boca 1
                          U19 Armada 0; Boca 0

Nice run over the last couple of weeks. Big test next weekend at Weston. We’ve been a part of Armada DA basically from the beginning, and I must say that PC and crew have really done a great job with the program.

Comment

Nice run over the last couple of weeks. Big test next weekend at Weston. We’ve been a part of Armada DA basically from the beginning, and I must say that PC and crew have really done a great job with the program.
                            We hope so, that 9 0 lost vs W05 at home was just rec embarrassing.

Comment

We hope so, that 9 0 lost vs W05 at home was just rec embarrassing.
                              Weston 05 is one of the best 05 teams in the country (seriously), and Armada had a really bad day! Game was decently even for the first 20-25 minutes, and then the wheels just came off after a couple of quick goals from Weston. It happens at all levels, just ask Chelsea. Play again this weekend. I feel confident that based on their recent form, the Armada boys will make it a much more competitive game. Not calling a win, but certainly a vast improvement. I’m sure YOU hope for the same, right buddy?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X