Quinnipiac

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, not familiar with that - musta been too busy getting laid. Sounds like you have some experience with it though?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sorry, not familiar with that - musta been too busy getting laid. Sounds like you have some experience with it though?
      It’s ok to come out now roomie, I remember you. I kept your secret this whole time. Does your wife know who you did?

Comment

It's a tremendous school if your kid is interested in a career in the secretarial or janitorial arts. However if you kid's IQ is above 100 and they know how to read/write, you may want to consider other fine institutions.

Comment

It's a tremendous school if your kid is interested in a career in the secretarial or janitorial arts. However if you kid's IQ is above 100 and they know how to read/write, you may want to consider other fine institutions.
          School janitors in nyc make over 100k per year

Comment

School janitors in nyc make over 100k per year
            B ut do you need to spend 60k a year to get that job? I think not.

Comment

Family friend makes 90k and graduated from QU in 2017. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

So? I know a guy worth a few hundred million who graduated from Bridgeport. Nothing wrong with QU, but for the $ there are schools that are stronger academically not far from here.

Comment

QU ranked 372nd on average starting salary. https://www.payscale.com/college-sal...e/15#row-31900

Comment

B ut do you need to spend 60k a year to get that job? I think not.
                    Did they drop the cost? Thought it was near 70K.

Comment

Did they drop the cost? Thought it was near 70K.
                      $64K and change + other costs = $67K Lots of other stronger schools at a similar price point. https://www.qu.edu/admissions/underg...ncial-aid.html

Comment

Everyone has a poor friend

Comment

Educated Person Here-
                          Eric at QU is a very average collegiate coach running an anemic program. One thing I definitely don’t like is his sales pitch to 12-13 year old boys (and their parents) to join CFC, “this is just the kind of player I am looking for at QU”. Really? Sad attempt to draw in players to his real income generator, his club program. Can someone point to the high points of the QU men’s program. I really would love to know the sales pitch there. Program is about the same as womens program.
                          That’s pretty sad.

Comment

Can someone explain how the Quinnipiac Women are the most funded program in the MAAC with 2 full time asst coaches and 14 full scholarships are not totally dominating this weak conference. Quinnipiac has a nice campus and strong academics compared to others in conference yet have nothing to show for it.

Comment

Can someone explain how the Quinnipiac Women are the most funded program in the MAAC with 2 full time asst coaches and 14 full scholarships are not totally dominating this weak conference. Quinnipiac has a nice campus and strong academics compared to others in conference yet have nothing to show for it.
                              Is Coxon still their lead recruiter

Comment

Is Coxon still their lead recruiter
                                Coxon is a super smart guy. Lol. Dunce

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X