Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolution United and Seacoast in Wolfeboro

I saw an email recently that Seacoast North only have 6 teams playing out of Wolfeboro. Has the announcement of Revolution United Knights (https://www.revsunited.com/knights) been affecting their sign ups? Is there space for 2 teams in Wolfeboro?

It’s a completely different market. Revolution are offering rec level coaches and level of play, they say it’s affordabke soccer but you get what you pay for. It’s a low cost because it’s a poor product and they play NNESL. Seacoast united north have better teams playing in the NEP with maybe a couple of teams playing NNESL at the younger ages. Not even close in comparison.

Just another little club thinking they can use the “cost of our program is lower” card.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It’s a completely different market. Revolution are offering rec level coaches and level of play, they say it’s affordabke soccer but you get what you pay for. It’s a low cost because it’s a poor product and they play NNESL. Seacoast united north have better teams playing in the NEP with maybe a couple of teams playing NNESL at the younger ages. Not even close in comparison.

Just another little club thinking they can use the “cost of our program is lower” card.
      Many of the Seacoast coaches were coaching 'little clubs' until Seacoast North came along. The only difference between then and now is that they are getting paid (sometimes for coaching the same kids in the same locations and playing in slightly different leagues!).

Comment

Slightly different leagues? Please tell me how the NEP is slightly different to NHSL or NNESL?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Slightly different leagues? Please tell me how the NEP is slightly different to NHSL or NNESL?
          Half of their 6 teams are in NNESL, which is "slightly different" to NHSL.

Comment

SUSC North has their NEP teams (at least 1 that i know of) in league 1. Not a big difference from NHSL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X