• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey I heard that it's a great team
    Which team is great lol???

Comment

They dont develop at LGN. Your child will lack individual skills. They are not teachers of the game. Luckily I found a team with a coach that developed my child with individual skills and soccer IQ. There are so many better options than that Club.

Comment

They dont develop at LGN. Your child will lack individual skills. They are not teachers of the game. Luckily I found a team with a coach that developed my child with individual skills and soccer IQ. There are so many better options than that Club.
        I found the opposite. They are one of the only clubs that do develop. My kid has gotten sooo good in a short a period of time. They don't sell you. They don't particularly market that well. They are just all around knowledgeable and passionate. The trainers are true educators. I am very happy with my kid playing here. Bounced around for a while but this is the place for me. Not sure what your experience was, maybe you can share?

Comment

I found the opposite. They are one of the only clubs that do develop. My kid has gotten sooo good in a short a period of time. They don't sell you. They don't particularly market that well. They are just all around knowledgeable and passionate. The trainers are true educators. I am very happy with my kid playing here. Bounced around for a while but this is the place for me. Not sure what your experience was, maybe you can share?
          LOL. Tim Graham is making a fortune off of you people. Fool$

Comment

Lake Grove Newfield- Reviews?

LOL. Tim Graham is making a fortune off of you people. Fool$
            soccer is a business...you will pay a lot more going to FC fury $4000 plus for year tuition if you like......next idiot please.

Comment

Not the best option if your kid is interested in training at a high level. A lot of fitness training and not much soccer. As the previous poster stated they don’t do a good job of marketing the players for college. The trainers are more interested with winning, they don’t seem to care what the kids do after they graduate. I think they are a good option for the parent looking for a cheaper option and kids that want to play competitively but aren’t looking to play in college.

Comment

soccer is a business...you will pay a lot more going to FC fury $4000 plus for year tuition if you like......next idiot please.
                At first I thought LGN was expensive. Then I shopped around a little... I guess they are more expensive then the smaller clubs.... But some of these clubs like Albertson, SUSA, Barca... are 3k-4k / year.

Comment

Not the best option if your kid is interested in training at a high level. A lot of fitness training and not much soccer. As the previous poster stated they don’t do a good job of marketing the players for college. The trainers are more interested with winning, they don’t seem to care what the kids do after they graduate. I think they are a good option for the parent looking for a cheaper option and kids that want to play competitively but aren’t looking to play in college.
                  I am pretty sure LGN has an exceptionally good track record of their players playing in college. You might want to look into that more...

Comment

I am pretty sure LGN has an exceptionally good track record of their players playing in college. You might want to look into that more...
                    Really? Is there a website that shows their commitments for the current seniors or past couple of graduating classes.

Comment

Where would you recommend?

Comment

Where would you recommend?
                        It really depends on the gender and age group and the level of player your kid is.

Very few programs are strong across the board and some only concentrate on the top teams.

Comment

Really? Is there a website that shows their commitments for the current seniors or past couple of graduating classes.
                          I would imagine they have kids from the current and previous graduating classes playing in college... Could be mistaken, but didn't LGN recently have national champions on the boys and girls side from the previous graduating classes? Their current u18, u17, u16 boys teams are really good too. All 3 in national league. 2 I think are state champs??

I think the problem with LGN is that they don't market themselves. Other clubs will have someone who does that exclusively. They have great trainers, at least the ones my kids have. That's the most important to me. I am sure they will get better with the marketing.

Comment

I would imagine they have kids from the current and previous graduating classes playing in college... Could be mistaken, but didn't LGN recently have national champions on the boys and girls side from the previous graduating classes? Their current u18, u17, u16 boys teams are really good too. All 3 in national league. 2 I think are state champs??

I think the problem with LGN is that they don't market themselves. Other clubs will have someone who does that exclusively. They have great trainers, at least the ones my kids have. That's the most important to me. I am sure they will get better with the marketing.
                            Imagination is a great thing. College commitments are usually posted and public. They don’t show up anyplace.
                            They won the ENY state cup which none of the top teams in NY played in. They made it to the national league after they expanded the National League and when ENY and Region 1 controlled the league. None of the competitive clubs played in those leagues.
                            Now that EDP took over the national league for this region things will change. Also, after the results of their teams they might not qualify for next year.

Unless you can name or have a site that shows college commitments I say they have very few college commitments if any.

Comment

Lake Grove Newfield- Reviews?

If you have a good and competitive product...the kids will come....obviously the club is doing well with strong teams. even without a great website and/or marketing.

Look at the Barca program...they have zero marketing....its all word of mouth. you will not see barca posting tryouts on botn.

Comment

If you have a good and competitive product...the kids will come....obviously the club is doing well with strong teams. even without a great website and/or marketing.

Look at the Barca program...they have zero marketing....its all word of mouth. you will not see barca posting tryouts on botn.
                                Hey newb parent. They aren't on BOTN because Larry isn't getting paid yet.
                                #Biggestnewbaward
                                An yes Barca does market. Get a clue

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X