A.F. Boston College resigned????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her tactics were dated and agree with a kick ball style of play. Against weaker D1 teams this is effective and will score goals but when against more organized better coaches teams they struggled and that is coaching.

Comment

I would think any poster on TS could replace her. Most of the posters on here are experts in the game. You all know the game so well and could do better.

Comment

Yale maybe?

Comment

She lost a HUGE recruit in AS from SSS. She went UNC and I think that hurt.

Comment

So who will replace her? How about the Harvard coach?😏

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              ? Splain pls

Comment

? Splain pls
                Don't believe AS has committed yet.

Comment

So who will replace her? How about the Harvard coach?😏
                  They should switch. She would be great at harvard.

Comment

doubt it. recruits are nothing until they actually play and improve your team. she went 14-5-1. She has been a polarizing figure for a long time. I doubt this is a short term decision and it could well be mutual.

Comment

doubt it. recruits are nothing until they actually play and improve your team. she went 14-5-1. She has been a polarizing figure for a long time. I doubt this is a short term decision and it could well be mutual.
                      How has she been polarizing? Arent all head coaches pilarizing in some way? What makes her different? I thought she had good success in a region where many soccer players might avoid due to the weather. And she went through the school/church issues and the faithful flock. She kept teams on track throughout.

Comment

Alison has been dedicated and a champion for women's soccer for over 2 decades. She is pretty well respected and known as a tough competitor, fair and decent, good role model. This is a loss for BC.

New AD seems to have an agenda with replacing coaches who are older than him or more experienced. He will need to go through the entire staff since he behaves like he just got out of the womb. This is the future of college sports.

Comment

Maybe she will go to a local d3 and get it into national spotlight. Maybe us soccer is calling. Or maybe club. Good luck nonetheless.

Comment

Brown Head Coach Kia M is a BC grad. Was an asst at BC and has done well as a HC at Brown. She is the favorite for the position. Katie S from St. Louis is a Harvard grad and asst there as well. HC at St. Louis. She will be in the mix as well.

Comment

Alison has been dedicated and a champion for women's soccer for over 2 decades. She is pretty well respected and known as a tough competitor, fair and decent, good role model. This is a loss for BC.

New AD seems to have an agenda with replacing coaches who are older than him or more experienced. He will need to go through the entire staff since he behaves like he just got out of the womb. This is the future of college sports.
                              Sounds like an age discrimination claim, potentially. AD is just mad because their football, basketball and hockey teams are not very good. Maybe AD should address the money sports first.

Comment

Don't believe AS has committed yet.
                                She has and the poster was correct it was to UNC but to be fair BC never had a shot even with her sss ties.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X